Thread: Alice Madness App to come as a download with Alice : Madness Returns

Alice Madness App to come as a download with Alice : Madness Returns

Alice game lover please conferme about the following. I have heard that the original Alice is available for download (Console players) and this would be added with A: MR as a DLC code. We would be also to download the dresses that Alice can wear, I also heard that person who buys the original Alice will be getting the download code to get the Alice 1 onto their console is this true?

Re: Alice Madness App to come as a download with Alice : Madness Returns

Yes my dear friend you have heard it right Alice was going to be released on to the 14th of June and by this time everything you have heard should be available and you can get it. Yes it has been official announced that you can download the dresses and the dresses come with special abilities and you can use it in game play. And this is for the 360 players and I Am not sure about the PC gamers.

Wow I knew that this would happen and it was not the rumors. This means that all the outfits of the Alice should be of DLC. Wow ! I think the new dresses would be amazing and it would be great to play it. And this is also amazing that we are getting the download code for free. To bring the Alice to the console. To be really speaking I just hate alice to be played onto the computer, nice amazing new. Love you Alice.

I am so much eager to play the Alice in my Xbox. I have been waiting for this for so long. I too hate the PC gaming. As far as dresses are concerned we may be getting the domain explicit ones. I am wondering how the outfits would be, am going to download it soon. I am also in wonder how the AMA will be played on to the console. Because the weapons are not control friendly.

I guess that it’s the only Xbox classics that are no coming in the achievements, and the rest are coming. I have not checked it out yet but I think I should be the HD remake and must be implemented into the original. But in short it is the great release and it would be good for the Alice lovers to enjoy it now on the Xbox and can even download the things for free, and get even more lively experience out of it.

I am amazed about the new release but the things which sucks in it is that we you cannot purchase it if you donnt own the Alice: Madness Returns. I am not really amazed because of this thing. What if I don’t want to play the Madness returns and I want to play the other one. I think the company releasers should also think on it and get some way to do that. I am having the Maness but I am talking about those who are not, and the release is for the Xbox people and what about the PC gamers?

The disappointment continues for all the Computer gamers and they have to wait and wait for their release. I think this try of releases really not appreciable because if you are giving the new release for the console players/customers then what have the computer users done wrong to you. What if my boss doesn’t pay me so much to buy the Xbox. OK no problem All the very best for the console gamers you all enjoy on behalf of us.