Thread: How to get more than one star in all levels in angry birds rio?

How to get more than one star in all levels in angry birds rio?

Hey guys I am playing Angry birds since it is been released. I am getting only one star in the levels, for example in “The Big Setup” I am having two to three stars, but I am only getting one star. Is there any way that I can increase my star rating? My overall level score is 115/135 which is 85%. I should have at least 2 stars for the level.

re: How to get more than one star in all levels in angry birds rio?

If you want to increase your overall star rating, you should need to get more score to get more star. But if you want to get all the three stars you need to have the highest score. And even by killing all the birds in that level will help you to take it to the next level. As you are an experienced player I don’t think that you will be facing any problems in killing all the birds to cross to next level, as you have already gone through many levels.

When I was playing the game, I was in the 5-16 level and I found that to get all the stars you need to score very high. You have got 4 birds to fire. And you have to make all the 4 birds to hit the static blocks which are filled with the stones. When shooting the birds keep in mind that the stones blow away rightly and even killing the pigs, not even leaving any of the pig. You can get more stars in the level by using all birds.

To get all the three stars in level 5-5, you have 6 pigs in the level and you have to kill all of them in just two eggs. You should put the first egg on the block which is located first, this should kill all the 4 pigs over there together. When you put the second egg, you should kill the 2 hidden pigs which are in the hole. When you shoot the egg, the last pig will be killed, by knocking the grave down when the fowl bounds.

Get the very first exploding angry bird and shoot it in the above platform which you can find on the right side of the dice. Above wooden pile it should stop by coming from the structure. Many of the structures must get damaged by exploding it. Anyhow, it all depends on the luck that how the pigs are covered, but if we try to target it the straight, then we can kill the other two birds also. I played this level for 2-3 times and found that you might require more than 55000 to get the 3 stars.

Re: How to get more than one star in all levels in angry birds rio?

First of all, you should examine the layout properly. After examining the layout, you can shoot the bird once you examine the layout. If you try to shoot the birds exactly in the area where the pigs are located. In the wooden box on the top of the corner in the left, try aiming that bird. Always try to kill the pigs in much less birds you can. When you kill all the pigs in the level you will get the maximum points, and will be able to get all the stars.