Thread: ‘You are been kicked or banned’ message while playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River in LAN gaming

‘You are been kicked or banned’ message while playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River in LAN gaming

This is the message I get regularly when I play this game online. No matter who is the host I do get kicked out no matter who is the host, well I am not even allowed to play the game for 30 seconds as well, so what should I do in the situations like there can you all please tell me since I need some urgent solutions on the same do reply ok. As far as the solution goes I did change the router settings but nothing helped me at all, so that’s why I have come here to ask some help from you all.

Re: ‘You are been kicked or banned’ message while playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River in LAN gaming

May be the connection must be weak or if the connection is getting lacked and hence you are getting kicked out. Otherwise its your friends who are doing this kind of stuffs so better to remove the name from the list. So that’s what I am saying here these are the two possibilities that can happen in the situation like these, so do look out for the same here, hope you do have a look at both the situations that I have given here and work on them accordingly, so do check out the same.

Re: ‘You are been kicked or banned’ message while playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River in LAN gaming

Well I have made a check on the same issue and I have a good connection also, then why is that i am getting kicked out. Good to see that somebody here has taken an interest on this topic and it would be nice to hear some important suggestions from you all, well reading the above posts it suggests that might be the internet connection is weak or the game must be lagging, I did have a check about the same and I came to the conclusion that everything is perfect. So suggest some other steps about the same I am sure you will do help me here.

Are you playing this game in windows live, if yes then it might be the primary reason why the game is been done like that, so that’s what I want to say here. Many of the users have complained on this issue and hence its making life worse for them so that’s what I want to say here, hope you all have understood the situation on which we are here. Even I am of the user who is getting kicked out due to no reason with which I am not able to play the game at all. this is really frustrating and I need to get a way out of it.

Well surely a sad case that is happening here, no I am not playing the game in windows live don’t know what it has to do with it, so lets hope that the issue does gets sorted out as soon as possible, so that it does helps everyone in sorting out the issue, I hope everyone agrees with it. I am expecting a good solution from you all. I am sure that you must be having a good solution accordingly for it, so guys please do reply i need a solution.