Thread: Is Bethesda waited for subsequent Gen Console?

Is Bethesda waited for subsequent Gen Console?

How do you think Skyrim end if Bethesda was waiting for the next Consoles gen? I can see the consoles are so advanced to store enough space to play, possibly in a world twice the size of Skyim or Cyrodiil. I'd say it big enough to play in all of Tamriel, but I would not expect for maybe 3 or 4 cycles. But think of the possibilities of Bethesda encountered the new technology would be treated. I know their great detail now, but think about how many details you put in. I do not know, but I just know Skyrim would be greater than it already seems to be to this generation. Also guys do not have to wait for the next cycle or do you think it was time for a new generation of ES?

Re: Is Bethesda waited for subsequent Gen Console?

To truly harness the potential of next-generation consoles have to wait many years after the consoles were released to realize what its worth. That would be massive improvements graphically, hell you could do an entire army without problems, the maps could be huge, and the cells could be large. So there are many chances to play new games. It would end the same game year later. Skyrim looks as good as you can do on the Xbox 360. It would look as bad as it can do in the next-generation system, while better than today.

It would be Oblivion, less time with new hardware, not enough to fully optimize and utilize and the wait would be longer if they went to get familiar with the new hardware and not rush it. Over all I think it would be better than anything currently being processed now, you know that there is no need for separate called cities. There is little else to be enamored by after seeing the Crysis mod with the hyper realistic graphics.

Next consoles will be in the next two years, the game's next 5 years making, and perhaps are able to harness the full potential at that point. The existence of a generation is completed once an Elder Scrolls game is released it. Meanwhile, the PC is still blowing at a steady pace, learning the value of patience with each subsequent release. They have more problems than representing, possibly they do have to wait that long.

I'm not sure that the game would be so great. Of course, the disk space and RAM is a limit on the size of the game can get. But another is time and labor. It takes hard work to craft a huge world, even if no hardware limitations. See how the Witcher 2 is being ported to consoles, Skyrim should be able to get right with the current generation, especially because the game is likely to be more optimized for the console.

If the next generation will not come until 2015 then FO4 probably be in this generation also puts EN 6 in a good place to be put on the next generation 2-3 years after it was presented. If the next generation comes first, and then FO4 is likely to suffer as a title released on the obscure new consoles. Either way the next ES is likely to be in a position to greatly maximize the next generation.

If the next generation will not come until 2015 then FO4 probably be in this generation also puts EN 6 in a good place to be put on the next generation 2-3 years after it was presented. If the next generation comes first, and then FO4 is likely to suffer as a title released on the obscure new consoles. Either way the next ES is likely to be in a position to greatly maximize the next generation.