Thread: Is it possible to gain 300,000+ exp so soon in Duke nukem forever

Is it possible to gain 300,000+ exp so soon in Duke nukem forever

I wonder do not call "trick" anyone, but as I'm sure there's a reason more people LV30 perfectly possible. I worked with a good system to get a high W / L ratio, but has many levels that maybe an hour of play levels gives me two more or less, and that gap is growing so if i crack 700 exp obtain an average probability of 20 deaths per game at least make more than 8,500 pieces. So please help me out of this confusion and let me know whether it is literally possible to gain this much experience.

Re: Is it possible to gain 300,000+ exp so soon in Duke nukem forever

If you will ask me then this thing can only be possible with the help of some cheats being used in the game. Actually I am not against cheats until they are used in the single player game and if they are using in multiplayer mode then I guess it should be highly restricted I mean on server you can hardly use cheats but I personally feel that the user regarding whom you are talking is the one who have cheated and gained all those exp’s.

It can also be possible that there might be a bug in the game and that is the reason why you are able to see the player with number of exps. I hope that you are getting my point and if it appropriate then the exps will automatically be reset as time passes or at the particular moment. I am sure that then you will able to solve the confusion that you are going through your mind and for that you need to keep patience.

I've been playing for 3 hours and as I'm level 20. I have not even been trying to make the challenges .Just drag if I can get very casual to 20 in just a matter of a couple of hours, I have no reason not to believe someone who was deliberately trying to speed level, could not get more than they did ten levels. I guess it's possible, though unlikely. Maybe it was just the house also for-profit. I hope that you are getting my point here and also will be able to solve the issues as soon as possible.