Thread: duke nukem forever game does not load

duke nukem forever game does not load

Hello friends I am using HP Pavilion dv6-1319TX laptop which is perfect for gaming and I normally play all the games in my laptop. It is very nice experience to play games in this laptop. I have got the Duke nukem forever from my friend and after that I have installed that game in my laptop. Now after that when I tried to play the game at that time game does not load. I have tried to load the game but my laptop is not loading the game. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Re: duke nukem forever game does not load

I think there might be some problem with your Direct X. if your Direct X is not updated then that can be reason for your problem. First of all you have to check that whether your direct X is updated or not? Before updating the direct X first try to solve this problem by reinstalling the direct X in your laptop. Because some games requires recent version of direct X. I think after installing the new direct X you will be able to play game in your laptop.

If you want to download the direct X from internet manually then I will help you with it. to download the direct X you have to click here DOWNLOAD. After downloading that install the direct X in your laptop. After installing the Direct X your game will load properly in your laptop and after that you will be able to play the game without facing any issues. If you have same version installed in your laptop then try to fix this by reinstalling the direct X.

According to you to me the DVD from which you are trying to install the game has same problem because you have mentioned that laptop which you are using is HP Pavilion dv6-1319TX laptop and it comes with Radeion HD 4650 Graphics 1024MB DDR3 Dedicated Graphics and 4GB RAM and I think it is enough to run this game. Try to play this game from some another DVD and after that check whether your laptop is loading the game or not? I think after doing that you will not get any issues.

As you have said about updating the direct x and after reading that I have downloaded the direct X from your given link and after that I have installed it in my laptop. Now after doing that laptop started the game properly but now I am facing one more problem. In some parts of the game I got some blurry graphics. When I run some other games at that time I didn’t get this problem. Now I don’t know what to do with this problem. Is this a game fault or my system any problem. If anyone has any solution then let me know.

It looks like graphic driver problem in your system and I think you can solve this by reinstalling the graphic card. First of all you have to remove the graphic card from your system and after that insert the driver installation CD in your system. Now after inserting that you have to install the graphic driver in your system, now after installing that you will not get any issue. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved easily and you will not get any issue.