Thread: DukeForever.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

DukeForever.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

This is the error that I get every time while playing the game. See the thing is that every time I play Duke Nukem forever get the above error and from the past few days I am very frustrated with this kind of problem so that’s why I was looking out for some help from you all. so please do help me on the same and I am expecting some response from your side. So that’s why do reply accordingly to me I am waiting for the suggestions from your side. What steps should I take to solve out this kind of problem? I am sure that you will be having a much better idea of the solutions so please do reply ok I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: DukeForever.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Looks to me as a problem with the graphic card, so what I am saying is that better upgrade your graphic card or do update the drivers of the card that you are using, also look out for the flash support. Ensure that you are having the latest adobe software. Sometimes it does happens that the graphic card that you are using is quite old and hence it does tends to give up problems like these. So do try and switch to the new graphic cards that will support all the features, so please do look at the suggestions that I am trying to give here. Hope it works for you.

Well I am having the ati Radeon HD 4570, not sure whether this would be the perfect card for the game. Since I have not looked at the manual yet but I am quite sure that this would be the perfect one for the game, so that’s why I need to ask is it ok? I have also updated the drivers of the card, so that was not an issue here I think, probably some problem with the game itself I think because here only I can see many problems that are related to the game, that’s quite astonishing.

Just install the 11.5b Hotfix it is really a great solution for the problems like these and it is the best effective tool that you can use in a situation like these so better to look after it. one more option that I would like to give as of now is that Duke Forever CCC Fix thing, it can also fix up some issues like these so not a bad option to get these two things in your system before playing the game. Try and update your DirectX that will also be a added bonus for you, so better be prepared for the situations like these.

Ok sure I will make these changes that you have suggested. I was not aware of the small things that you were giving here and hence thanks a lot for all the help that you have given here. Appreciate your efforts for the same here. Thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in here to solve the issue it was really grateful of you to help me sort the issue.