Thread: Is there Aim bot circulating in Duke Nukem Forever?

Is there Aim bot circulating in Duke Nukem Forever?

Well I have played the game Duke Nukem Forever on the computer of mine. I wanted to know what is to deal with the aim bot circulating? Multiplayer gaming would make the game long lasted. More the people would be banned by the developer and there would be more and more purchasing of the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there Aim bot circulating in Duke Nukem Forever?

According to me it would be really sad if there is already aimbot in the game. I have decided that I am not going to purchase this particular game. just because I really don’t wanted to play the game with the people who are cheating in the game. it would take some more action forever while playing the game. Also VAC is bas for the cheats to in the game. So I have decided that I am not going to play this particular game.

This particular game is available on the VAC also I mean it takes a month to enforce the thing in the game. I have seen numbers of people who are supposed to play the game would look for cheats rather than purchasing the entire game. if this issue is persisting then I am sure that you need to see that the it would be worthless to play single player in the game. I am hoping that the developer would fix the issue as early as possible so that we can get rid out from this particular issue.

Well reporting aim bot would not be useful to make the thing working. If someone have created the Aim bot and then eventually not releasing to the public and at the end of the day it would be used by the each and every server. There is something danger with the servers which has been protected. If they are not protected then the multiplayer gaming would ruined by all the games of this particular game.

An Aimbots are seems to be normal for the game. even the developer patch the same then also it would be cracked and distributed the same. the best thing which I can suggest you that you should contact the developer of the game and tell about all these things. Well according to me the developer of the game would help you out to get the requirement of yours. Also for a suggesting I recommend that the developer should enable admins which would be helpful to manage the thing appropriately.

According to me there should be something which would give them voting privileges to the people who are playing the game into the multiplayer mode. You have to simply press the Esc button from the keyboard and then you have to vote for either Kick or Ban. After the admins would have look on the votes of the moderators and they would take the decision correspondingly on this particular matter which you have mentioned over here.

I have not seen anything like VAC protection on the DNF. Well the DNF is seems to be powered by the Unreal engine. It is really very well established and versatile engine in the game. I don’t expecting that the server operates are banning the gamers on their server. As far as I know the developer team is already working on this particular matter and I let you know as I come across any further information on this particular matter.