Thread: Duke Nukem forever the application was unable to start correctly(0xc0150002).click ok to close application

Duke Nukem forever the application was unable to start correctly(0xc0150002).click ok to close application

I am trying to play Duke Nukem forever on Windows XP. I did not face any error or problem at the time of installation. But there is a bit problem. Whenever I try to launch the game I am getting a error on the screen. The error code is 0xc0150002. It keeps on coming an does not allow me to play the game. Is there anyone who is getting the same issue. Does there is any fix available for the same. Will re-installing it can help.

Re: Duke Nukem forever the application was unable to start correctly(0xc0150002).click ok to close application

The setup is damage I think. You have to arrange a different download which can resolve the problem. Error xc0150002 refers to a damage application. Even if you try to re-install the same a number of time things will not work. You have to get a new setup for the same and then try back. This would be quiet enough to fix the issue. If you are trying to use a dvd then it is damage or not proper.

To get a bit more detailed information on the same you have to in the error log. You can find that in Event Viewer. I had got this error long back when I am trying to install photoshop. The error was exactly the same. In Event Viewer I found the cause. It was due to the OS architecture. I was having a 32bit system and the photoshop setup which I was trying to install was 64bit. I later on downloaded a fresh setup as per my system and added that. This resolved the issue.

I got the same issue on my system and I have solved this issue by installing the Registry Scan Tool. Some damage files can cause the installer error. I do not think you have to change the setup cd you own. You can get this thing worked by simply fixing your operating system. Just ran a good registry scanner software and see how much error you are getting. If you use a good scanner then it will also fix the damage registry files.