Thread: Bombshell.. is she still in Duke Nukem Forever?

Bombshell.. is she still in Duke Nukem Forever?

Hey guys I would like to know that if any of you guys think that in Duke Nukem Forever is there a Bombshell? As Bombshell was Duke Nukems female sidekick. As Duke Nukem doesn’t require any sidekick as he has alone saved the world from Duke Nukem 1. Can anyone ask anyone at gearbox that is Bombshell still there in DNF? And if she is not there then can we add any of the character in her place?

Re: Bombshell.. is she still in Duke Nukem Forever?

Yes I agree with you that, Duke Nukem doesn’t need any help of any of female who is action packed. Instead he alone is enough to save the whole world. I don’t hope so that Duke Nukem has turned her down. She has nothing to do as a side kick as, Duke Nukem doesn’t need any of the sidekicks with him, as he can do all on his own. Although sidekicks has some of the strengths that are not there in the Duke Nukem.

I would be happy to Bombshell in the Duke Nukem Forever game. Before the Duke Nukem Forever is out, I would like to see her to make sure that she is in the game. Anyway within short period of time we will come to know about her. The Bombshell in any ways could not make a bad image as of my thinking. It can be that Bombshell could help Duke little bit. And the game is not of more enjoyable until Bombshell takes Duke out of any problematic situations.

I don’t know about the recent game but, she was supposed to be in the earlier versions of Duke Nukem Forever. I found her in the trailer of 1998. I heard that few years ago she was there. At that time she was a playing character in the leaked script. But for now I have not heard anything about her. As long as she has a minor role to play in the game then there is no problem, but if she is playing a major role then I wouldn’t like her to be in the game.

I suppose that Nuke would want her to be in the game, as she has got all the qualities that are required in a female. The thing is that Nuke wants her not the Bombshell needs Duke. I saw her in the most of the videos in 1998. There was a planning in Duke Nukem Forever to introduce Bombshell in the game, but doesn’t whether she is really in the game or not. Anyhow It doesn’t matter whether she is in the game or. It’s all about the Nuke.