Thread: Duke Nukem Forever is Best game since HL2

Duke Nukem Forever is Best game since HL2

I love this game and the gearbox does not drop the ball with Duke Nukem Forever. It seems that real reviewers are giving these reviews decent game. Gearbox magazines do not pay to give good results, because we all know as calluses COD and Halo does not deserve 90 + / 100 results. Runs great on my team is bad and very funny, which is what a game should be for everyone. Please share your views about this game. I am waiting for your huge response thank you.

Re: Duke Nukem Forever is Best game since HL2

Everyone knows revisions made by the gaming sites and popular magazines are funded by sponsorship deals. There are more opinions. If you want to read opinions that read customer reviews on Amazon. The major review sites are the ads. One respondent superior court is active when he dared to give Kane & Lynch a less than positive. Also, there is no way that some of the poor FPS games in the past five years deserved 90 ratings, get that based on the sheep that go out and buy them. Using a 90 + rating in the sense of something. But it means nothing.

I do not know best game since Half-Life 2, but it's definitely better than some of the comments he has been receiving. When you see scores as 1 / 10 and 2/10 had the reviewer knows the game from the beginning. And now there seems to be some kind of anti-DNF movement all are following along with the idiots in line with opinions, even when they have not played the same games. I've even seen people who even lies, for example, a guy said "there is a scene of alien insemination appeared to be a rape victim.

I proverb part of the Destructoid review, however no, I'm talking regarding somebody moreover. For all I be acquainted with you read the review in addition and decided to bad not including even playing the game. I've also perceive a couple of people hit someone who dares to articulate he is enjoying the game. It's one thing I hate the game, it's an additional to force their views on others. He Destructoid review was made through a person who has ruthless cognitive troubles. It makes the entire crowd of people who play on top of your PC from hackers.

I agree. Some of us Duke Fans are more professional than the "professional" review sites. I have said that this game is easily 85 to 90 for me as a Duke fan, but if I ask for a neutral review taking into all aspects of the game and put the Duke-fan in me aside for a minute then it give the game a 70 - 75. And luckily there are still a number of superior magazines that give the game a lot on this problem. PC Gamer provide it an 80/100, and one of my local gaming magazines are within business from the time when 1993 also provide him a 76.