Thread: Continually getting DC'd in MicroVolts

Continually getting DC'd in MicroVolts

I wonder if anyone else has this problem. I could play well in the closed beta, but on returning to play in the OB I get kicked out of games after a maximum of minutes due to "connectivity issues" or something like that. As soon as I kicked back to the hallway I receive a message saying something along the lines of 'Your problem has been resolved, sorry. “I cannot play at all because I throw about 30 seconds after joining a game. Does anyone know how to fix?

Re: Continually getting DC'd in MicroVolts

You can try to update the driver that is installed in your computer and then try to play the game again and this time I don’t think that you will get the issue as this is most likely seem to be problem with the driver in your computer. So try by reinstalling the driver and when that do not work then go for updating the driver. This is the most common problem in the cases like this and I wish that this will help you.

It sounds like you have an old computer, had the same problem with my video drivers, find driver updates will be almost impossible because (assuming you have an old computer) does not support the older driver, I just I bought this to give to and 8 GB of RAM, 6 Core, 2GB (or was it 4?) monster video card on a computer. So make sure that your system is having minimum requirement for the game.

The installed game may be corrupted so you are getting that issue. If nothing helps you then you can uninstall the game completely from your system and reboot he computer. After that, install the game again. This time I don’t think that you will get the problem like this. So it will not be a bad idea to try it once and see if that helps you. Please reply back that whether it helps you or not.