Thread: Demon's Forge or the Witcher 2

Demon's Forge or the Witcher 2

Hi all you gamers. I am started playing the Demon's Forge and I was just comparing this game with the Witcher 2 and I found that Witcher 2 is better than the Demon's Forge. So I am starting this thread to get the opinion of other people that what they think about this. If you have anything to share on this then please share that over here. I hope we will have great discuss over here. Thank you!!!

Re: Demon's Forge or the Witcher 2

According to me, Demon's Forge is very different game. The combat is very improved in Demon's Forge and also the graphics engine seems to be much optimized. But if we talk about the Witcher then this is having much better story as compared to Demon's Forge and there are some attractive choices alongside the way. This is just what I feel about the game. Different people have different opinion about this. Let’s see what other people think about this.

This theme is fun for me. The witcher 2 is clearly much enhanced as compared to this game in each way. TW2 is a serious contender for game of the year so far, it is not even on the list. I say this, but I still like this game, is a decent game that plays something nice once without regret, but I'll forget after a week or two. But that's all.

There is an error in this game in the first 5 minutes. If you kill the first failure, while still standing at the top of the ledge (rather than jumping down), the script will stop operating history and cannot proceed (at least not if you can do not know how to change his sword and cut the trees that is what your partner does on your behalf if you had jumped off the ledge. There is good news when the errors of the game in the first minutes.

Anyone who seriously thinks this game is better than TW2 is an idiot. Or are they just mad that your PC can not run TW2. This game is fun but it really does not compare to that from TW2 is now the Game of the Year (Although at the end of the year I have serious doubts that it will). Like, it's more fun by a friend and if you actually need a co-op game, this wins. Otherwise, Warlock 2 wins, being down right amazing. I do not understand why someone like The Witcher 2. It's so boring and fans as the first.

I have played these two games to finish. Both are fun. I like cooperative games, and enjoy great single player experience. Hunted is just entering the area, killing hordes of enemies, enter the next area, kill hordes of enemies. The Witcher is just 40% going from point A to point B. Personally, I think that sandbox games are or will die slowly due to be dull, or a few wonderful new game element will alter the definition of "sandbox." Both are good games, but I like The Witcher more because the struggle is more complex. You have to pay attention to the fight.

This game gets a little better after unlocking new skills. Overall, however, is extremely mediocre experience that it performs much better than any other game of hack and bars on the market. In terms of cooperative game that might have some value, since it requires a little thought for both players, in short, will you just hide behind cover and again that is not what most want in a hack and slash, while that attacking enemies with bows and arrows on several occasions.

This game is on the top of any other cooperative players 2, LAN support, online support. You can not go wrong with that. I admit that the game has enough bugs to iron out before it gets to good use. Sometimes the characters do not get it right through the doors of cooperation, ledges and walkways. I swear that the game desperately needs a patch to fix major problems before us, however, nothing that a quick checkpoint past Refresh can not cure. However, I would say this game has a great similarity with the game Gears of War. Now, you can design your own levels based on the story.