Thread: Patch 1.3 diagnosis in The Sims Medieval

Patch 1.3 diagnosis in The Sims Medieval

I have installed The Sims Medieval on the computer of mine. Well I have played the game on the computer of mine. I have installed Patch 1.3 on the computer of mine. I have noticed lots of issue after applying patch in the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to get all the users who are having an issue after applying Patch 1.3. Let me know if you are having speculation on this particular matter as early as possible.

Re: Patch 1.3 diagnosis in The Sims Medieval

I have noticed following issues after applying Patch 1.3 in the game.
    • Annexing benefits like recopies are seems to be missing in the game. Unable to make sausage stew
    • All the existing sims before the patch was having blue eye color. But after applying the patch there is the changes in the color of the eyes.
    • There is no effect after clicking on the changes to sim traits

I have noticed loading issue with CAS I the game. When I supposed to load the custom sims would increase the almost minutes and when I have clicked on the empty portraits one after the another the cursor seems to be hang. It forces me to close the game forcefully on the computer of mine. I have waited for the couple of minute to see whether I am loading the portrait or not but it did not seems to be working at all in the game.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue because of the manual patch. Hence I have reloaded the backup files. The game would be loaded and it should be played. However I have done some research and I have noticed that after patch through launcher the CAS problem seems to be working fines. So you should try to patch the game through launcher and see whether the thing is working or not.

I have noticed really strange behavior of the camera after doing patch in the game. When I right click on the mouse on the active sim which are into the main castle. The camera seem to be oscillating in as well as out for the several seconds before it seems to be settling down in the game. The solution is to you have to left the mouse button on the active sim and lock on the active sim with the right button in the game.

I am having the boxed verison of the game and I was playing in the game before patch and finished the quest. I have not lose the progress and I have installed the patch. The screen seems to be blank after installing the patch. It is prompting that the program is interfering the program and making an attempt to closing the same. I have tried to restarting the game but it did not seems to be work at all. I am hoping that the developer would make the changes appropriately in the game.