Thread: Can anyone tell me anything about the two Statues in TES?

Can anyone tell me anything about the two Statues in TES?

Hi friends I have recently started playing this game on my system and the thing here is that it is the best that I have played till now and I really like the same. But the only thing which is annoying me here is that I am unable to make out what are the statues made up of I mean are they doing any harm to the character or what is the role of them in this game. So please help me in this and let me know what I can do to get the appropriate information regarding the same.

Re: Can anyone tell me anything about the two Statues in TES?

Akatosh and the Champion, who stands in the company of Talos, who is the Champion of Cyrodiil who is the Divine Crusader who is by some accounts the Madgod and by other accounts, might be connected to such figures as the Eternal Champion, the Emperor's Champion, and the Nerevarine. The two statues 'erected' during the Gate Breaking. The Dragon and the Hero and I hope that the statutes that you are seeing are made in resemblance to them only.

An informant from Mournhold procured a copy of the Common Tongue, which claims that the Champion vandalized the statue. Why the Champion would do this to a statue dedicated to the heroic Battle of Bruma, in which he or she, if some rumors are to be believed bravely fought in, I cannot guess. How writers from mainland Morrowind would have the inside scoop on this is even farther beyond my grasp.

Still of Julianos evades us while pilgrims from across Tamriel flock to see the statues of Akatosh and the Savior of Bruma. While the Chapel's heirarchy, as my Lord already well knows, had originally sought to keep the knowledge of Martin's transformation in the face of Mehrunes Dagon from being widely dissiminated, the Imperial Legionaires who witnessed the event have proven difficult to silence. Much better would it have been for the good citizens to have believed that Akatosh Himself had deigned to end Dagon's rampage.

What is not common knowledge, according to our sources in Morrowind, is the full-scale attack by Umaril the Unfettered and his Meridia sworn Aurorans against the Holy Chapels of the Divines in Cyrodiil. Neither are the Dunmer much aware of a mortal's hand in defeating the Unfeathered. Should they prove to be resistant to the strategic dogma that the Chapel has already constructed concerning how each of the Divines Blessed the Divine Crusading Champion of Cyrodiil, then their faith may wane as it did in their shortlived rededication to Veloth's teachings.

As the faith of Cyrodiil wanes in the Divines while concurrently increasing in Martin and the Champion, the Chapel faces a grave threat to its continuing existence. I would ask that your Lordship submit a formal request to the Elder Council Finance Committee, sealed, of course, to secure the funding necessary to discover how we may reverse our setbacks. [The Hum] of the Divines grow fainter, and I fear that our time is short.