Thread: The elder scrolls: which is the best moment in this game?

The elder scrolls: which is the best moment in this game?

I don't mean cool game play moments like I knocked the Adoring Fan off Dive Rock.I mean story moments, any event in all of the TES mythology from the creation of Anu and Padomay to the beginning of the Fourth Era and the immediate opener’s .I have to say that one of them high up on my list is when the greybeard announced Tiber Septim. I have this mental video that plays sometimes when I sit in the dark and try to sleep, and it is quite an impressive thing my imagination has come up with as to what that would have looked like.

Re: The elder scrolls: which is the best moment in this game?

Well as we completed our rituals and begin to discover our new found powers, the Daedra Lord Azura appeared and cursed us by our oaths resigned. By his power of prophecy, who assured us that their champion, Nerevar, faithful to his oath, back to punish us for our perfidy, and to make sure knowledge of the profane and could never be used to mock and defy the will of the gods. But Sotha Sil said.The old gods are cruel and arbitrary, far from the hopes and fears of summer Their age has passed We're the new gods, born of the flesh, and the wise and caring for the needs of our people. Sorry threats and scolding, the mercurial spirit. We are bold and fresh, and are not afraid.

I think the vast difference between Nerevar and, say, Septim and, you could even say, most other famous royalty in the Elder Scrolls is that A. By ALL accounts he was a stand up, honest and righteous guy which, if you look through Spetim's shady history, there is clearly at least the possibility and/or suggestion of several backstabbing moments. First with his own king when he was the general of an army and then with the underking and. or Zurin Arctus- or what nerevar didn't become who he was or get to where he was out of a sense of ambition so much as duty his wasn't an expansionist empire.

Well, all became Chimer Dunmer, and our skin was pale and eyes ablaze. Of course, I only knew that at the time that had happened to us, but Azura said: "This is not my act, but his act has chosen his fate and the fate of his people, and share the best of luck of Dunmer. now until the end of time. Do you think that the gods themselves, but you are blind, and all is darkness. "Azura and left us alone in the dark, and everybody was afraid, but courageous in face, and left the Red Mountain to build the new world of our dreams.

I have a number of favorite moments, the best is reading about legends of Nerevar, I would shift through multiple books and documents find out more. The story of Nerevar is my number one TES story. Hope there will be more Nerevarine legends in future Elder Scrolls. I think Nerevar's entire life was perhaps one of the greatest tragedies in and of itself- his rise from caravan guard to the forger of peace between the Chimer and the Dwemer to the leader of the new and combined nation of Resdayn and holding that peace and that nation together- on his own, for a couple hundred years only to, in the end be betrayed by those closest to him.