Thread: The elder scrolls: Who is the best Nerevarine, Shezzarine or Tangerine?

The elder scrolls: Who is the best Nerevarine, Shezzarine or Tangerine?

I have started playing this game and enjoying the same now the thing here is that I have gone through the three different characters and they are nothing but Nerevarine, Shezzarine or Tangerine. So is there anyone who will tell me about the same and will give me the idea about it. I am really trying to fetch some information but didn’t found any. Now what I want from you people is that just go through the game and let me know which one is the best and how?

Re: The elder scrolls: Who is the best Nerevarine, Shezzarine or Tangerine?

The Shezzarine is Pelinal Whitestrake, alternately known as Hans the Fox, Harrald Harry Breaks and various other names. He is supposedly a mortal avatar of the god Shor, who is the representation of Lorkhan in the Imperial Religion. The Nerevarine is a modern reincarnation of the Dunmer culture-hero Indoril Nerevar who may have been a mortal or who may have been a powerful lesser Aedra or Daedra in disguise. It's never made perfectly clear who he was or exactly why he had the power to reincarnate, but he seems to be strongly tied with Azura's sphere.

At the moment, there's a nerevarine, which is someone believed to be Nerevar reborn. That is his title, or his truth. Work that one out. Assuming Pelinal is was the Shezzarine, then it is also, since he is hailed by Tiber Septim of course that's who that is as Pelinal White strake reborn. So you're the Pelinaline who is the Shezzarine Or I'm running in really tiny concentric circles that will eventually wind up in the shape of mautra

That's probably just hyperbole you're not the Shezzarine. You speak to his spirit, for crying out loud. That strongly suggests you're merely following in his footsteps, as his spirit still exists in an outer realm. Talos is simply hyping you up to be more than you are. He's the weaker spirit between the two, being a mere servant in the endeavor to create Nirn as it is, whereas Lorkhan is the Architect. I doubt Talos could fathom the true nature or motivations of the Missing lord.

Well, you speak to his spirit, yes, but let's go and work on the nature of these incarnates ? Now, if you assume that the Nerevarine is both Nerevar reborn and their own person with their own thoughts, feelings and motivations, then it is conceivable that until you began fulfilling prophecies left and right only a piece of his spirit was in the Nerevarine. The same may be true of pelinal, that only some of his spirit resided in the CoC's until very late in the game both literally and metaphorically.

Well the Shor isn’t the champion of men, really. He's the overseer. And Mantling goes beyond Men. :lol: You still need the Men or Man in perspective to Mantle any way. Placing yourself in someone’s position is nothing other than trading space with them so well that no one can know the difference. Really Seems like that's what the Tribunal did, and even more so, Vivec did with Azura. Hell, look at Pelinal. It's just a matter of the MEN themselves who keep the process going strong. You're forgetting that worship power, not Magicka or power.

Semantics, unnecessary exclusion Shor/Shezzar/Lorkhan is explicitly the Champion of Men; this is doubly important since this came from events in a formative kalpa... It also doesn't mean that's ALL he is, of course. A person can wear more than one hat, indeed must do. But mythically, it's paramount, particularly for those mantling him or for his avatars. Remember, I was and am talking in the context of Shezzarines, avatars of Shor Lorkhan and the mythic position of Talos in the Cyrodiilic pantheon.