Thread: Unable to Start the Sims Medieval

Unable to Start the Sims Medieval

Hello friend, last week I installed the Sims medieval video game and then I just do this task with using proper way. Then now when I try to play this game then is won’t start. This will be so frustrating for me. I really want to play this game on the system. When I press the start button launcher of this game is to be exits and then the black screen appears in the system. I install this game into the windows 7 OS. I need some helps for removing such problem. Any help for solving the trouble will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to Start the Sims Medieval

Hey dude, I also faced the same kind of trouble. Then I use the default driver update task. This will be really good for removing such kind of problem. Sometimes the pc game driver is corrupted because the existing virus. Hence the driver of the game will not work correctly and then in the result the system won’t able to run this game. In that case, driver update is the best option to solve this task. Then follow this required process for driver update. It solves your problem.

I think the graphics card you have inserted in the system is might be not properly work. Hence I suggest you to just replace this graphics card. the alternative way to this is just reinsert this graphics card. Sometimes, the reinserting graphics card will might be solved your problem. After doing this reinserts the graphics card, then the system will be redetecting the graphics card. This will be helps to solve the problem.

There is sometimes necessary to install the updated version of this game. This will be helps for reestablish the game. Then it might be possible that the problem is to be solved. I suggest you to test that the other video game of this system is correctly work or not. If the other game correctly works then the problem is not present in this graphics card. I recommended you to just update this game. This will be solving the problem.

The other way to remove such problem is just need to reinstall this game. I also faced the same trouble and that time first I try to update the driver of this game. Then it won’t help to remove such problem. Then I did the reinstallation task. For doing this first I did the uninstall task and then I follow the required process to perform the installation game process. Sometimes the game setup folder will missed some file and hence it needs to reinstall that game.

Yep, this reinstallation works in the system for solving the problem. If most of the setup files of the game is missed in the game folder, then this reinstallation process will be necessary. In that time, it will be necessary to just scan the system using the correct official copy of antivirus. You can use any antivirus such as Quick Heal, Norton and any other. Then use this solution and it really good for solving the problem. Use this and solve the problem.

I would have agreed with that the reinstallation solution. This will be needs when the setup file is missed or the problem is completely related to the game. In other case we need to test the game related issues. Such as graphics card, driver and many other compatibility issue. Hence depends upon the problem I suggest you to use this facility and it will be helps to you for solving the problem. Sometimes this problem indicates the updating is necessary in the system.