Thread: The sims medieval X on windows7

The sims medieval X on windows7

Hey all, Hi I hope you all have been doing fine, I had made this thread due to problem emergence in my game, at start all installation have been done pretty good on my windows 7 without any obstacle and working fine . Than after this it is also started to run it in tutorial mode, and even that too was running proper and further I generated my initial sim, and all thing started working flawlessly and even I am playing usually and normally with my first quest. But when each time I require to approximate to my sim, the windows give the message that “Game have encountered a problem and need to be closed”. And its happen every time. So what is it problem is about? And why it is happening? Does anyone have any ideas about this error? What remedies should I do to fix it? Please help me with certain possible way to get out of this problem as I am too much desperate to play my game without any problem. Your help would be highly appreciable. Thanks.

Re: The sims medieval X on windows7

First check out whether games is compatible with the system requirement, as many time this comes up as major session for the problem, checkout all the requirement need for the game to be run properly if it is upto the mark than it is fine and it doesn’t than you must have to get that part, and if its exceed the requirement criteria then the hardware issue is not a part of worry, and even usage of window 7 might reducing speed of your processor or of your graphic card, what you have to do is just update the your driver with the latest version and then check whether after doing that all too you are facing the same problem again.

Try to uninstall Direct X9 from your system if you have installed it, it will be there in your system, as is required to run most of the games, it might get corrupted by some improper shutdown so uninstall and reinstall it again. And even after that too the problem doesn’t get sort out than, there are many other ways to go further, download VMware and check out prior whether it is window corruption problem or something else. If you have VMware already so reinstall it also or repair it and then continue with the procedure. After that if windows problem occurs than connect to windows helps and supports.

this use to happens when game stop responding or shutdown suddenly when you start or run a game, to solve this problem there is option available in window 7 itself. So just follow the following step:
    Make sure that in mean time while troubleshooting your system is connected to the internet.
    Whenever next time you see this error that time only click on the the "Troubleshoot game problems" topic which is there in Windows Help and Support on the computer's hard disk by going with these procedure:
    1. Click on Start, and then click on Help and Support.
    2. In Search Help box or in the Search online Help box, write Troubleshoot game problems, and then click on Search Help.
    3. In the catalog of topics, click Troubleshoot game problems.
    4. Click the link that properly explains the problem that you are facing.
    5. Now follow the suggestions to troubleshoot the problem that you are facing.
    And by doing this your problem is going to be get fix by if there is any windows error.

Hey for your problem I had connected EA technical support people and they say that this might be happening due to some uncertain error in the game to first you have to uninstall the game. The procedures to remove game from the system have been mention below:
    Don’t delete the folder directly, first open the folder select all the file and then try to delete them, than You will get an error that some of files cannot be deleted. This is generally happen because they are at presently in use, so let's terminate any programs that have been using these temporary files. Now follow the step-wise process:
    1. Grasp down the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys at the same time.
    2. Click on the gray bar in the center column that says User Name to species by user name.
    3. Don’t choose anything for SYSTEM, LOCAL SERVICE, or NETWORK SERVICE.
    4. Click on anything else than EXPLORER and TASKMGR for this User Name or other user names.
    5. Now click on finish PROCESS
    6. Go over these steps until only explorer.exe and taskmgr.exe are open for this user profile.
    Note : Many application might take more than one time before shutting. No matter of worries if it that you are permanently changing your system configuration; these applications will get back into former configuration when you reboot your system.