Thread: Why the game executable could not be found?

Why the game executable could not be found?

Hello everybody, sorry for creating trouble by making this thread, but I had already try with all possible thing, in my knowledge and after trying my best, I had made thread, recently I had installed a game, but constantly receiving "the game executable could not be found" error message and when I try to run the game. Getting the notification that “the process could not be started". I already have done with downloading of patch file and till no effective result.. can anyone tell what wrong with it? Or some different method of installation should be used or what should I do for fixing it? Please help.

re: Why the game executable could not be found?

Hey there, hi this the most common problem I had always seen, that had been face by users, this is happen most of the time when the set up procedure doesn’t complete successfully. So my suggestion is that you must un install you game once and clear all remaining files in system, than restart the system and try to re-install it, this time the problem will be solved and even if it doesn’t than let me now by doing reply on this post.

hello buddy I gone through your difficulty thoroughly and yeah sometimes it happens when installation doesn’t complete properly so this time try to do it without any inference and close all the other programs and one most important thing that if your virus protection is enable that you might have to check out whether your Virus protector had been quarantined the executable. As Anti- virus are comes out as much bigger obstacles while installing games or any other software in system, so try to disable the antivirus and then proceed with the installation process.

hi, this seem to be ordinary problem so I must tell you that this may be get happen even if have done all installation properly, do you why as many game comes with their different exe. File while lies in the CD sometimes separately or sometimes with other file, so you have to copy that file and paste in your C –Drive or whichever Drive in which you had installed your game and in the same folder and replace it will the old one. And after doing this the Game icon on desktop will also allow opening and running the game from there. So it’s just a simple step which you can do by yourself too.

Even after trying all the possible solution, then I should suggests you to use stopzilla as antivirus and anti spyware. As it consider as TSM.exe file are spyware and delete it, as what all antivirus do, even stopzilla will do the same but have the option after that too, go in quarantine and command stopzilla to restore it, and after that you have deactivate the spyware guard as during loading of the game because each time whenever you will click on the TSM.exe either can say launcher of the game, then stopzilla would erase the TSM.exe file. So that means Its gonna work only till the time you have disable spyware guard in Stopzilla or you have to restore the file every time when you wish to play game.