Thread: would there be a Sims Medieval Expansion Pack

would there be a Sims Medieval Expansion Pack

I just heard that Electronic Arts has released a new version of their previous released game called The Sims Medieval. But I admit that I was pretty late in buying it as I usually don‘t buy a game until and unless I hear some good review about it. But I really enjoyed playing every version of this game , I also enjoyed previous version named Sims 2 .So here is what I want to ask , Would there be a extension for this game also as it previous version had more than 7 expansions packs ?

Re: would there be a Sims Medieval Expansion Pack

IF you ask me then I guess it would surely have expansion packs in it. As there is a proverb that speaks that history repeats itself, the previously released version of Sims were known to have many expansion packs so I guess this one would also have on. The Sims Medieval will approximately unquestionably have the expansions packs so you don‘t need to worry about it. Be sure and be positive hope that helps you out.

I guess there would be one as there is limited number of maps available. With a new extension one would have a different map, different territories, have need of different quests to be accomplished. Not only have that, but my hero able travel backside and forward from these new towns to old towns that was previously not possible. A large amount the same thing s that you liked to see supplementary games. So I guess the an expansion packs would surely be there.

I think they would ultimately, adds a creator, I mean we could then create our own quest creator. Although I can see the troubles with that game since it began developing. Inhabitants argument when they download someone else’s map and then game on playing there tradition quests and they are not at all coded properly and have bugs in it they are more likely to have issues with it . I guess they should consider putting more exchanges with children, I mean there is no point in having children when you can use them in any way.

I guess they have already given us a hint by releasing Sims that in reality get killed or dead from diseases. So in this version in version if your Sims is sick there are quite a few chances that they expire in the middle of the game. So if your city has a epidemic then there might be a chance that you fall prey to it and you may soon expire if you don‘t consult a doctor. So I guess these are the things that I think there are going to introduce then in the extension packs.

I guess there is no official word from slims 3 developer‘s, so till then there is no point in arguing on the topic s I know there are popular enough, but, what if they feel like to turning this to into a newer version which makes pretty sense to me as there is a good possibility of Extension Pack’s. Additionally I would love to have control children but somehow these would be a major change and could force them to release a new series of the same.

I just can‘t remember where did I read about this but when-ever I think about an add on for the game. So if they are thinking for an expansion then I would medieval games for Sims then I guess so there are lots of clothes that could be wore by the monarch I would also love to add a dragon monster as a pet in my sims kingdom . I hope they hear my plea . I have waiting for this since a long time.