Thread: Error 42003 on my Nintendo ds

Error 42003 on my Nintendo ds

I have been having a problem with my new Nintendo DS. This error usually occurs when I try attempt to access the Pokémon heart gold Wi-Fi plaza. I get this error as I have no idea where this error comes from or what accounts for this error. As I am new to the world of gaming on Nintendo DS I have no idea about how to trouble shoot it. SO please help me out. Anything that helps me out is appreciated.

Re: Error 42003 on my Nintendo ds

Hey mate, I think your problem is with the Wi-Fi you are using, I have searched Nintendo official website for the error and I haven‘t found anything similar to the error that you are getting. So according to me the error might be with your Wi-Fi connection. As far, as I have been familiar with. So I guess you have got the problem. I hope this helps you out.

Hey mate, this is not an error caused due to Wi-Fi connection, as my Wi-Fi connections are working perfectly fine. And for your kind information my other connections and components including the hardware functions are working perfectly fine. In short all my functions are working perfectly fine. So I guess I need some more solutions to this. I hope to get some more replies as soon as possible

According to me this error is caused when there is a communication problem between players during online gaming. This is mainly caused due to the routers security that is basically or by default turned on; it might block the communication that is vital for playing an online game. To fix this you need to go to the Fire-wall settings and the click on Advanced and then choose for Security TAB . And then choose a option that is appropriate to disable you fire-wall settings mainly the router ‘s fire-wall.

Here is another advanced solution for you, if you are still not been able to connect to it. Then you may try opening connections by opening the ports on your router through the port forwarding feature. TO create or open new ports you need to create a manual connection on your Nintendo DS and then assign it a static ip address and then open ports 1 t o65535 with UDP and TCP. And then make sure that ports that are forwarded have the same IP address that was given to Nintendo DS system during the manual setup.

Hey mate, you are genius you solution just worked for me, but know I am not been able to play this with my friends so now I have one more question for you and please ,please help me out with this problem as you are the only one who solution worked for me. I have a problem or trouble connecting to a friend. Please reply as soon as possible as I cannot wait longer for playing this game again with my friend. Again thanks in advance

I guess , you friends also needs to follow to same settings which I send you above so I guess it would surely solve the issue , if problem is still not solved then the n problem would be potential issue with your friends network . I think he would then need to perform these actions on his home network. This might be a dangenours idea in terms of your network security. If your problem still persist that call Nintendo customer care at 1-800-255-3700