Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Released in UK ?

Red Faction Armageddon Released in UK ?

Some days ago I went to buy the game called Red Faction Armageddon, which was I think about to release in the UK, and I got the DVD for that game, but when I was processing the game I was getting the error like “This item is currently unavailable in your region”, but I am not getting, even though I get all the files from the gamersgate, I am still getting this erro, need suggestion for starting the game, or else first of all let me know is it wholly released in the UK? I would like to ask you the people who had already played this, how is this game?

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Released in UK ?

I am also excited about the game I would like to have this, after launching in UK, in fact I have all the previous episodes of the RF, and they are just exciting. And for these new one, I have heard that they are about to release the game on 3rd of june, I’d say providing us with a very different experience that we ever had before. And off course the games belongs to THQ and Volition Inc, the name only is sufficient as the game would be too good.

Yeah I am quite agree with the above user as I have also heard the same, I think from the same source. They must have launched the game before some days, I haven’t download it yet, but I am also little bit confused about the game like on what should I play this game, because I have a Xbox and a PC both, but I think I should try with the Xbox only, in that surely I will get better graphic then the PC. And in fact recommend you the same, as if you have any such gaming console, you should play on that only.

It seems you haven’t played the previous versions games, as you are asking about the game, and I would like to suggest you that you should play this game, in fact if you haven’t played the earlier version, thus you should try that first so getting the proper story line of game. And I think you should install the game now onwards, with the same key that you have, and if suppose it doesn’t work, you can retrieve the key again.

If you are thinking about the steam, you can’t blame on them as let me tell you that Steam are the digital distributors and have no troubles advertising the game to any geological section, the releasing of the game, their price distribution according to the country, all the things exclusively depends upon the publishers, thus even though you got the game, you won’t be able to play the game.

The game that’s RF is all about those destructible environments, and it looks to take it to all fresh stages. In this game you can do the things that you haven’t ever done in the previous versions, like you can create niche game play scenario while playing, after that you can Rebuild all the things that you destroy using the repair ability, and along with that they have include many more thrills, I think you should buy the game right now, instead of sticking with the copy that you have.