Thread: The Theoretical Power of Sithis in TES

The Theoretical Power of Sithis in TES

Does anyone have any idea on the theoretical power of Sithis, The New Sheogorath, Talos, Vivec, The New Sheogorath to any other Daedric Price. Talos to any other divine.Vivec, Almalexia & Sotha Sil to a Daedric Prince and Talos. Is Sithis even real? If so what is the extent of his maximum power. What are the limitations of the new sheogorath's power. Is Talos totally and completely equal to the other nine divines or is he more of a divine herald for them that is just held in equal esteem. What are the extents of Vivec, Almalexia & Sotha Sil's power?

Re: The Theoretical Power of Sithis in TES

As I've seen others say, Sithis is a force rather than a being; it's the soul of Padomay, the mythic personification of change, or rather, chaos. Sithis, being literally nothingness, was/is the basis of existence, everything, which is Anuiel, the soul of Anu, who is stasis. Hell, from the book "Sithis" itself, "Sithis is the start of the House." That said, he doesn't necessarily have an impact, per on Jyg. As Mortazo said, I think Talos is as strong as the Empire is; his existence literally created the Imperials. If the Empire goes, then I currently feel like Talos would be screwed. that said, Talos is as much as divine as the other Eight; thus, he is called a Divine.

That's who they worship. I really don't see them worshiping Shezarr very much. However, since they all murder and do it with the exact same techniques that Mephala taught the Morag Tong, it is she that is benefiting from their "worship". All their stupid prayers and rituals to "Sithis", those are wastes. however, every time one of them picks up a knife and kills in the name of the DB, that is worshiping, and thus strengthening, Mephala. And, just to be safe, she materializes as the Night Mother every so often to make sure they continue fueling her power.

Daedra didn't give anything to existence, let alone mortals; thus, they are the Daedra. Existence is the result of a Unstoppable Force hitting an Immovable Object The is a place of static change. I personally don't think you can call the mortals "Padomaic" in nature. If you listen to the Anuad, Nir who gave birth to creation; the cosmos loved Anu and not Padomay. Why did she love him? Because mortals favor stability; they desire order. In a sense, you could say it's in our nature to change, but in the end, we wish for order. Change is too risky compared to stasis.

The new Sheog's powers are probably limited only through the fact that he isn't Ada, which may or may not be a major issue probably isn't. We've seen the extent of the Tribunal's power: put bluntly, them are dead, Vehk excluded. I very much believe they were gods, but being "Living" gods, you're automatically limited, seeing as most other gods are dead. It has enough power to trick some goths living in a basement below a house in Cheydinhal into thinking it's the got god of death and evil.