Thread: Stupidity of the AI in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Stupidity of the AI in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

The moron AI is killing several satisfactions that I may obtain as of the game. They are not probable to direct as well as place powerfully. The decline to take cover and carry on to run in enemy fire to acquire them killed is even superior many of the times as they only get in way while you are attempting to fire. The number of my own guys I have shot in the head by mistake. I like the graphics with animations but a few pretty essential flaws within the gameplay is very irritating for me.

Re: Stupidity of the AI in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

To me, CSAR is driving me nuts through the unintelligent AI. You attempt and save the pilots and they be adamant on going and standing on additional side from the wall to show themselves to opponent fire. This is very brainless thing that I observed in the game to deserve a rescue. There are many more such things happening throughout the game but this one I found the most stupid thing that happens. I hope that they will recover all these things in the next release of their game. Let’s see if some other stupidness comes in the upcoming post or not.

When I was doing the first FTE then I got pursued with the enemy group. At that time the car front was driving straight to the wall. I tried to manage itf vertically wedged within a gap which was within the walls. That was very silly firing that I observed. It was not only one time, it happens to me twice on same day which is very funny but buggy in terms of game performance. I also wish that they will recover these things soon.

I believe that's what's so awful regarding the AI, CM trying to create horde mode AI like every extra "co-op" games. Flashpoint should be more planned as compared to L4D but if CM is willing for that Zombie feeling they must make the game like that and we can acquire the game that worth the money for it. After playing several hours of DR co-op last day I again felt how grand co-op is while the game play is not simple and I do not suggest anxious similar to hordes of unarmed dopes operating from start to finish.