Thread: Red Faction Armageddon 2560x1600 resolution?

Red Faction Armageddon 2560x1600 resolution?

Anyone aware if this resolution will be perfect for this game I just checked out the resolutions for this game and mine was 2560x1600 resolution which was not at all figured in the list so that’s disappointment however I did a small search in the internet for the solutions but nowhere there was mentioned about the specific resolution so why is that so can you all guys please comment if this resolution is proper for the game to play in? if not then please give some specific answer supporting your opinion as I am very much concerned about the resolution while playing the game.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon 2560x1600 resolution?

See according to me if it is nowehere mentioned in the gaming manuals about the preferred resolution for playing the game then it will not work I think so better option is not to go with the mentioned resolution of the game and hence not to go ahead with the respective resolution of the game that’s my suggestion for you well just a small suggestion from my side so better look out for that and revert back to me if there was any specific solution that you got for the problem and hence that’s what my solution is for you.

One of my friend suggested that we must we must select 16:10 ratio resolution that is the perfect one and before it shows that we must select it so that’s the preferred suggestion that will be perfect for you so do try out with the suggestion that I have given here and I am sure it will work out for you so better go ahead with the necessary suggestion that I have given here and let me know if that did work for you or not that’s the suggestion for you.

Well it depends on which type of screens you play the game see in my case I have a 32" LCD TV and I am running it in 1920X1080 screen resolution so it does depends on the screen resolution of the monitor or the lcd that you are using so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary suggestion that I am trying to say here so do implement that accordingly and work on it so suggest me the screen size that you are having for the monitor that will be of help.

As such I am using 30" Apple Cinema display and also HP ZR30w both of them are running at 2560x1600 resolution so I hope I have answered out the question that you were looking for so that’s the answer for your question so please so reply if that is ok for me I am very much concerned about the game if it will play or not in the existing monitor I am going to get the game tomorrow so a bit concerned so please do reply as soon as possible for me.

See the 16:10 ratio should work for you so that’s what I am saying here and hence I think that’s the necessary suggestion for you, do try and check the ratio that I was saying here it will be of good help for you with the screen resolution that you have suggested i think this ratio will perfectly suit for you so that's what i am saying here hope you have got the necessary information on it and hence try with the same and revert back to me if that suggestion helped you or not.