Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Manual?

Red Faction Armageddon Manual?

The question says it all did anyone find the manual for the game well I did try finding it in the store page as well as the game folder but I was unable to find anywhere can you all please tell me where else can I find it it would be great if you can find out some information for me as If where exactly is the manual of the game I mean is it present or not? I am sure it will be present but if present then where else can I find it can you please tell me?

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Manual?

I think there is no manual and this is given clearly in the store page I have read it but I cant say how much truth is there in it since for every game a manual should be there present I m sure it should be there present here as well so that’s what I am saying here even like you I am also not able to find out the manual for the game and ehnce if you are able to find out any manual for the game then please do forward the information for me as well it will be a good piece of help for all of use here.

Who said that manuals are now available if possible check out the official website of the game and you will get the necessary information from there itself so do get it from there itself I think the manuals were not available earlier when the game was not completely available and hence getting a glimpse of the manuals were quite impossible for all but now wince the game is openly available I would advise you to check out the manual you will get it there I am quite sure about that.

Yes I quite agree with everyone here it must be available in the store page there you will get I from there itself it might have got updated anyways I have come across some rare people who seemed to be interested in reading the manuals of the game so that’s what I am saying here, reading the manuals definitely sounds boring to many of them but still some are there who would like to start the game only after having read the manual there are quite different kinds of people existing in the world and you being one of them .

Yes thanks for the appreciation well I did get hold of the manual now anyways I was not able to find out the manuals In the store page and hence I have come here seeking some help from you all so that’s what I wanted to say here I hope this thread helps in solving other queries as well. So thanks for giving out the necessary suggestion for me and hence the manual that i have got here thanks for giving out the suggestions for me, i appreciate it.