Thread: Red Faction Armageddon Performance Issues

Red Faction Armageddon Performance Issues

Well we know that Red Faction: Armageddon has been released recently. I have installed on the computer of mine and I have noticed that this particular game is seems to be unplayable. I am unable to figure out why I am getting performance on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Red Faction Armageddon Performance Issues

In order to find out the root cause of the performance issue I wanted to confirm following details which would be helpful. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? Have you done recent changes on the computer of yours? So you should answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

I let you know that there is always performance issue has been associated with the recently released game. it works great with the some people and works for some other people also. There is no specific reason why newly released games are having issue with performance. Make sure that your computer is having the minimum system specification to make the thing working for the game which you are playing.

I am not sure but the issue which you have mentioned issue over here is happening due to DirectX. Well I recommend that you should visit the official website and download the latest version of DirectX and install the same on the computer of yours. Well you need to see that you should restart the computer of yours after installing the latest version of DirectX on the computer. after rebooting the computer of yours you should try to play the game and let me know whether it is working or not.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with the drivers of the graphic card. Well you should simply visit the official website of the graphic card manufacturer and simply download the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. once you have completed with the download process you should install the drivers on the computer of yours and you should reboot the computer of yours. So try the same I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Re: Red Faction Armageddon Performance Issues

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you are facing is happening due to bug issue. So I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. Well you should provide the information which is associated with the computer specification of yours. the developer team would work around on the problem and release the patch after fixing the bug from the code of the game.