Thread: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Cant go past Leonardo's Machines.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Cant go past Leonardo's Machines.

I played the game like 4 times from the start, 11% (uloaded in sticky thread above) , from 16% sync that was saved in my WINXP.

So whenever i reach to the Leonardo's machines the game crashes to the desktop and also corrupts the save file making it useless.

Can anyone upload a save file completed beyond Leo's machines (near 25% sycn)?

Thanks

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Cant go past Leonardo's Machines.

First of all can you tell us what is your full computer specifications? Have you installed the latest graphics drivers in your computer to support the game? Does your computer specs meet with the games requirements? Do you get any error message after the game crashes? Have you updated the directx version to the latest?

Hey Mario,

I have a Laptop,

Dell precision M90, C2D 2.3 Ghz 4mb Cache, 4GB RAM, Qaudro FX 2500 512mb (256 bit).

I latest drivers for my gfx card (nvidia 275.36) and am certain this error has nothing to do with DirectX.

My laptop runs every game that played until now fine. GTA 4, Nfs Hot persuit, Dragon age, Prince of Percia 2008 etc all of these games run perfectly fine.

Actually i played all the saved memories through DNA in ACB from a saved i game dowloaded from this forum (killer profile posted in sticky thread) and the game ran very fine. So there is nothing wrong with the game too.

But whenever try to play leo's mach's game crashes to dsktop and corrupts the save file. Though dint palyed that memory in DNA.

Well, while you are playing the game, can you check the temperature of your laptop, is it getting hot? If so then it might be a heating problem created by this heavy gaming which is crashing your laptop. Can you try to play the game without the save game by uninstalling and reinstalling it again? What happens if you dont see any cutscenes and directly proceed to playing the game?

Nope there is no heating problem with my laptop.

I had heating problem recently. Every time i played any game may laptop display would turn into white screen with some colored vertical yellow and red lines.

So i opened my laptop cleaned the cooling kits and now i no longer have the heating problem.

If i have a heating problem with ACB it used to turn my display into white screen so i know its not heating problem.

I think the real problem is with my installed game files, the file that's linked to Leo's Mach's is corrupted.

Ok i just played the same memory from DNA and it crashed the game.

Download rivatuner for your graphics card, and force its fanspeed to 55% from a static 30%. Also try not to look up at the sky at the same level because it tends to crash the computer forcefully. It may sound dumb but I tried similar resolution to fix the issue that was happening at the Leonardo's Machines level.

already am using a software for my fans speed control.

Guys really have no problem with graphics or anything the game runs very smooth on all graphics settings set to high levels.

All i need is a save game to get through this glitch. Please can anyone upload a save game completed past loes machines?

abishek Guest

Can you tell us what chapter of the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood game you are stuck at, so that I could or someone else could play the game till that part and complete it and upload the save game file here. By 25% synch file, it doesnt means that it will be a perfect one, so we need to know which mission/chapter of the game you are stuck at.

Hey Abishek,

My games gets crashed as soon i enter "Out Gunned" memory. It comes right after "War Plans" which comes right after "An Unexpected Visitor" which is sequence 4 memory 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasir.khan View Post
    Hey Abishek,

My games gets crashed as soon i enter "Out Gunned" memory. It comes right after "War Plans" which comes right after "An Unexpected Visitor" which is sequence 4 memory 8.
    Have you tried reinstalling your game? There is a Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Patch 2.01 now available which you can download and update in your game, which might be able to solve this bug. In any case, did you try to play the game in lowest settings and see if that works for you or not. Try not to ignore the cutscenes ingame as well.

ok guys here it is,

Please download the attached file, unzip it, load it in you game folder*, and complete the current memory and upload the file again here in this thread. Dont go much further than the current memory i wanna play as much as possible.

Thanks.

*Just copy the file in following path and when you run your game next time you will have a new profile Under DESMOND.

D(or wherever you windows is installed):\Users\Nasir(whatever you user name is)\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES

P.S: The above path is for windows7 dont know what it should be for XP.
    Attached Files Attached Files

hey anyone?