Thread: Guide to Saving game in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Guide to Saving game in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

hey guys , I am a newbie to computer gaming world , and I have no idea how the game works or how the games camera are set . But I am trying to find them and learn them as fast as I can because I want to play these game online with my college friends. Does anyone have any idea of how to store these games on the computer so that I can restart from the place where I have stopped before. I know that it s stupid question but, I hope to get an descriptive answer.

Re: Guide to Saving game in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hey mate, I did not get your question properly, I mean what do you want, so you want the full procedure of how to save a game in the hunted demon forge or did you mean how to save the game online so that you could use it when you are playing with your friends online. Post back you’re the required details so that we can help you with a better answers . hoping for your earliest reply .i did not mean any offense so please forgive me if i did .

I was wondering if anybody had a perfect guide to how the save system works for this game on the console version, for at the moment I am feeling exceptionally dumb. What I mean by this is, is that I see I seem to have two "slots" for saving and my major game is saving in slot 1 (I can see this by the number of the level growing 1.1 1.2 1.3 etc as I finish each section) but what happens when I go online? I hope that you have got what I am saying

I got the question properly, but still I could not understand what do u exactly want did you meant does the host only save file that were played online if yes then , yes it does , do you have to have it on another slot no you don ‘t if you do that it will over – ride you current setting s . And also remember that the character when joined another person’s game may not be able to import their own character. Hope this helps. I personally haven‘t worked on it yet .

I apologize for the idiot like questions but I would like to recognize what I am doing before I undertaking into an online game and demolish what small progress I have made so far. But thanks for your answer s and the replies that you all gave me. I appreciate the responses given by you. But I would hopefully would still like to know accurately how to save games so that I could use the same game to play online . thanks for all the replies you all have given.