Thread: How to modify camera in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

How to modify camera in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

hii guys , I am new to the gaming world and a hard fact that I think you all should know about me that this is the first game I am playing on the computer . I just stated gaming on in my computer with the game named hunted : the demon forge . I have been trying to alter its camera settings but I am not getting the exact place of the setting that has been stored on it. Can someone please help me to solve my problem?

Re: How to modify camera in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hey friends , I don ‘t know if I am the only user who is experiencing this but then to I would like to share my re-view with you guys , Does anyone know that the camera view in the game is like GOW ( god of war) . I mean I have played the game before hence can easily see the similar things between them I think its been copied for that game. Well then though I like it centered ,if anyone knows or has any clue please post it here .

Hiii friends , I have been started playing this game few days ago and now I have accumulated enough power so that I can fight the enemy with a ease, I was very excited about that until and unless I encountered a problem with the camera view . I could not zoom in the specific area, does anyone have any idea. How to zoom in or change the camera view in shooting mode. Because without that I won’t be able to take a close look at the enemy and because of that I won‘t be able to apply a suitable strategy.

I was facing then same problem , hence I searched high and low on the internet for the solution of this problem but I did not find out a solution more on the steam version does not have a guidelines for this so I was left with no option but , I correct that error by myself . So I did some RnD and then went to D:\My Documents\Games\Hunted\DFGame\Config\DFCamera or the location of the game where it sstored on the computer . and change it

I suggest you to check in DefaultCamera.ini, you can make changes there that affect the game. You'll notice all kinds of various position and angles based on player type and stances. But before that I recommend you to take a back up of your .ini file . so that if at all it get corrupted then it can be restored back in it s original format . I did this and I was able to play with the changed camera view well I did not found a direct way of doing that through a running game. Hope this helps you out

thank you very much guys for your generous replies and the setting that you should me here on this post. I wish i could also help you in some way. I never expected some a quick replies for my answer. I was shocked to see such a fast replies for my question. But , i still don't understand why the company does not provide with a control manual so that a new user like me could could sort out problems by hum self.