Thread: HIGHEST graphics settings in Hunted The Demon's Forge to avoid crash

Mykola Guest

HIGHEST graphics settings in Hunted The Demon's Forge to avoid crash

Hello, I have downloaded and install this Hunted: The Demon's forge video game in the last month and still there is nothing wrong happen in this game. Within one month the graphics of this game will not be crashed in any time. The basic reason behind that is the setting of this game. The highest configuration is to be help to avoid such graphics problem. if anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. This will be helping me to improve the quality of this game.

Re: HIGHEST graphics settings in Hunted The Demon's Forge to avoid crash

Hey dude, I also appreciates your post. Yep, this is possible in this game that if you had set the setting of this graphics to the highest level then, there is nothing graphics happen in this game. This is the best way to avoid such crashing issue. Hence I suggest all the user who have to be playing this game will be need to set the graphics to the highest level. This will be really works in this system and there is nothing wrong happen after doing this task.

Yep, I also experienced about it but I think this is the best way to prevent the graphics issue in this game. Whenever the graphics problem arranging in this game then this will be happens because the incompatibility with this system configurations. But, for doing this highest configuration, there is also necessary that the hardware of the system such as graphics card is to be highest. Then this will be work in this online game. Otherwise the graphics crashing problem present in the PC game.

Hey, I haven’t satisfied with your post that the highest setting of the game will be avoiding the graphics crashing problem. Normally this crashing problem occurred in the system because the virus may be affecting this setup file of the game. I think there is no predefined in this game that the game is to be not crashing because the highest configurations of this game. You need to be careful about the setup file of the game. If this file is secured then there is no crashing happen in this game.

Normally both of the case is to be happening in the game. if your are playing on the windows based system such windows 7 operating system. then there is possibility that the setup files of the game is to be not secured and hence you need to either secured that setup file or just update the game on day by day basis. This will be helps to avoid such crashing problem. Then be careful about the viruses present in the system and provide the protection to this setup file.

Hey dude, I also experienced this kind of things in this game. There is always necessary to protect the setup file of the game. This will be help to protect the setup file of the game. If you are work on the windows OS then you need to download and then install the official antivirus copy into the system. This will be helps to avoid such graphics problem. You can also use the firewall for providing the security to the setup files of the game. Then the graphics crashing is to be removed into the system.