Thread: Unable to install Hunted Demon's Forge PS3 Update Patch 1.01

Unable to install Hunted Demon's Forge PS3 Update Patch 1.01

Hello friend, I own the official copy of Hunted, the demon's forge game and then install this game on the PlayStation 3. There is nothing wrong happen in this PC game. Now, I had faced some problem in the installation of the Hunted Demon's Forge PS3 Update Patch 1.01 version. I haven’t bought this version but I download this patch over the internet site. After downloading this patch over the internet site, then I try to install it onto the system. Then it shows an Installation Error. I am really unable to fix this problem.

Re: Unable to install Hunted Demon's Forge PS3 Update Patch 1.01

Hey dude, I suggest you to just re download this patch over the official site of the game. This will be helps to solve the problem. most of the time, user search the patch using the specific search engine and then go to the specific site and try to download the patch file. They might be not thinking that this file is really compatible with the system or they never check the showed file is clean or not. The official site will be avoiding such kind of things. Then go to the official site and then download and install it onto the PS3.

There is specific task are to be necessary before doing the installation of this patch into the system. If you have use the Europe versions then first change the PARAM.sfo to BLUS30406. After doing this task you need to replace the PARAM.sfo required fw to 3.55 or let MultiMAN do it. Then install this patch 1.01 over the system and after doing this task just start the game. This will be helpful to solve the trouble. This is necessary in the Europe version.

If you have use the USA versions of this Hunted Demon's Forge video game then you need to first Change the PARAM.sfo required fw to 3.55 or let MultiMAN do it. After doing this task you need to install the patch into the system. This pre task will be creating the environment that will be help to easily install the patch over the system. Then use this task and this will be helpful to solve the trouble. This is necessary in this USA version of the video game.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in this Play station 3. I download this patch and after that when I try to install this patch over this game then it will be creating some problem. Then I again try to install the game. This time the patch installation will be works correctly and there is nothing wrong happen in this task. I suggest you to try this task. This might be working in sometime. In rare condition this will be helps you to solve the trouble.

There is online option present in this official site of the game. You need to use this option. This will be helps to install the game patch in this PlayStation 3. Then first go to the setting option of the game and check the official site of the game. You can view it on the about section. After that you need to login that site and create the account on that. Then use the online install patch option of that site and this will be works to solve this installation patch problem.