Thread: How to disable vSync in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

How to disable vSync in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hello friend, I have downloaded and install the Hunted: The Demon's forge video game over the windows 7 operating system. This is the online shooting game and hence now I want to disable the vSync option of this game. Last one week I play this game. If anyone having knowledge about it then please tell me how to disable v-sync in Hunted: The Demon’s Forge? Any type of help or suggestion will be appreciates.

Re: How to disable vSync in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

For doing this task you need some special task. That will be help you to disable this vsync option in this game. For doing this task you need to change the default settings. You can do this using the engine.ini options present in this game. Then use this option and the set the setting of the game as bSmoothFremeRate = FALSE, MinSmoothedFremeRate = 0, and MaxSmoothedFremeRate = 0. This will be helps to disable this vSync on the game.

Hey dude, before doing this task you need to disable the graphics driver of the game and then change this default setting of the game. This will be helps to disable the vSync option of the game and then you can see its real result. After doing this task you need to reboot this system .then you can realize the performance of this game over the inline internet gaming options. This disabled vSync option of the game will be help to play the shooter game online.

Hey, I suggest you to turn off vSync option in this game and then restart this game. Sounds like you have already done that though. This option is to be present in the setting option of the game and hence this will be help to play the shooter game online. If you set the vSync option to on then the system display pixel is to be set to the default as with the system resolutions. Hence you need to disable this option. This will be really help for the online gaming.

I also want such kind of setting in this game and I really need such setting. This disable option of the vSync in this game will be necessary to play the game online. Then I read the user guide manual of the game and this manual will be provide the specific process that help to disable this option. Then I follow that process step by step and after doing this step I found the result of this task. The option is disabled in the game and now there is nothing wrong happen in this online shooting game.