Thread: Unable to load Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Unable to load Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hello, I have used the online options for downloading Hunted: The Demon's forge video game. Then I try to install it on the windows 7 operating system and it installed successfully. After doing this task I try to play the game on this system but it can’t work. Initially this game will be shows the loading message and after that it stops working. If anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. I appreciate any help in advance.

Re: Unable to load Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hey dude, before doing any kind of task to solve this trouble you need to first check that the video card do you use in the system. Then the problem is to understood. If the problem is related to the graphics card then I suggest you to use a single GTX460 graphics card. This will be helps you to solve this loading problem. Most of the time because of the graphics card is not present in the system and hence you need to install this graphics card on the system.

I suggest you to first check that the available copy of this game is to be correctly work or not. Normally the user will be use any kind of copy of the game and then install it onto the system. Then this will be just show that the game is present in the system but in actual case this is just the dummy copy and it won’t work. Then I suggest you to go to the official site and then download and install the fresh copy of this game. This will be solving the problem.

I also found the same trouble in my system. I have download and then install this game on the system and within few days it gives loading problem. I am very sure that the problem is not because the installation copy is to be not good. Then I have done the special task to solve the trouble. However I just use the setting option of this game and then open the default setting options. This will be helps to reset the setting and then the loading problem is to be solved into the system.

Sometimes this kind of video games are not supports over the system. This type of game requires the special kind of high profile system. Whenever we download and then install this game on system using the online option then the trial version of this game is to be downloaded over the system. Then I suggest you to first download this correct copy of the game and then install the game on the system. This will be helps to solve the trouble.

For solving this kind of loading task into the system you need to first uninstall this game onto the system. You can do this by just go to the start menu and then use the uninstall option. This will be helps to uninstall the game on the system. After that buy the correct copy of this game over the official site and use this copy for the installation purpose. Before starting to installation first check the system configurations. This will be helps to done the correct installation over the system.

Hey dude, if you are trying to play this game over the system and then it gives the loading game. This type of problem of the system will be solved by just set the port setting of the game. Few of the times this game requires the special port setting. This port setting will be help to play the game online. Then set this port setting using the options present in the setting menu. You can use manual for doing this task. This will be helps to solve the trouble.