Thread: Angry birds Rio Hidden Achievements

Angry birds Rio Hidden Achievements

hii friends , I have been playing this game since 1 week now and have achieved almost everything in this game. I recently got a clue about the hidden achievements in angry bird 3. I never got any hidden achievement s before as I never knew about them, but, know I want them, I want them , I want each and every hidden achievements . Can some someone please tell me where they are exactly? So that I can achieve them easily.

Re: Angry birds Rio Hidden Achievements

Hii mate, there are many hidden achievement s in angry bird Rio many of them are not even known to us. They can only be achieved through playing endlessly in the game. Well I have achieved few of them. But you could always win that in initial stages where the difficulty level is easy. Because as you go on higher level the difficulty increases. And it becomes more and tougher to get hidden achievement s

This is a very interesting thread about achieving hidden achievements, I don‘t know how many of them have stumbled upon this. But very few of them know that there is a dedicated page for this achievement on angry bird’s website. Yes, you are right the company has placed these achievements on their website so that you can aim for it .AND then work for it to achievements. I hope this helps you

I have played angry bird s to my fleetest strength and this is what I achieved through this , I know these are not enough but atleast I have some , where as many user’s don ‘t even know about it . These appear to be the unknown achievements. You can’t get any of them yet although:
    • Black bird unlocked – 10 (Explosive Temperament)
    • Get one of each type of fruit – 20 (Fruit Salad)
    • 6,000,000 points earned in total – 15 6 (6 Million Dollar Bird)
    • 25,000,000 points earned in total – 20 (Multi-Millionaire)

I have Rio for Android which I brought just few days ago. There are these achievements NOT on the Android version? When I exit to the Awards screen, I observe the golden piece of fruit, the golden emblem in place of the setting (smugglers den, jungle escape, beach volley, etc), and a gold star on apex of the gold icon location. But nowhere do I see any mention of any achievements. I have a total score of 8,310,324 for beach volley, & it lists 13,310,000 for the beach volley score addict, yet I don’t see the logo. Is there another place in the game where I need to go to view achievements? Please help