Thread: Angry Birds Rio is crashing on Symbian 3

Angry Birds Rio is crashing on Symbian 3

Last one month I used Nokia Smartphone and it contains the Symbian 3 operating system. there is nothing wrong happen in this cell phone but last two days the Angry Birds Rio video game present in this phone is to be not working correctly. I think this game is to be corrupted and hence I want to remove this trouble into the cell phone. Two days before this game works really well but now there is some issue occurred in the phone and I need to solve that trouble. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Angry Birds Rio is crashing on Symbian 3

One of the simplest and the easiest task over this trouble is to be updating the game of this cell phone. This helps to remove the crashing problem into the system. The online update option is already present in this setting menu of the video game. You need to just go to that menu and then select this option. This will be helps to update the video game version. Then try this solutions and it will be really works in this type of cell phone.

Hey dude, for solving this type of crashing issue you need to use the reinstallation options. Sometimes the update task can’t work in this cell phone and hence the cell phone video game needs the reinstallation process. This will be helps to remove the unnecessary virus from the system and after that it will install the fresh copy of the game on the phone. This will be the definitely work in the Smartphone and there is nothing bad happen after doing this task.

Hey dude, you haven’t discuss the actual problem of this game in this Symbian 3 OS. This will be helps to solve this crashing problem. Then I recommended you to first check the actual problem of this game and then try to solve that problem. If the graphics of this game is not work correctly then you need to update the graphics driver of this cell phone. This will be helps to solve the trouble. Then try this operations and it could be works to solve the crashing problem.

If you haven’t able to find and fix the actual problem of this game then you need to first find the actual problem. Then first check its compatibility with the Symbian 3 OS using the manual of the game. Then if the issue is in the compatible then reinstall the compatible game on this system. Also check the other configurations of this game; this will be help to solve the trouble. Installing the suitable patch of the game will also help to solve this trouble.

Hey, I think the problem is in the data present in the cell phone. As per my knowledge if the game is to be crashed then you need to scan the memory of the data by using the good suitable antivirus. Then download and then install the antivirus. Then run this antivirus into the cell phone and finally remove the virus from the system. After doing this task check the trouble and if it present in the cell phone then reinstall the game and it will be helps to solve the trouble.