Thread: How to achieve friendly fire in Angry birds Rio?

How to achieve friendly fire in Angry birds Rio?

Hii friends I have been playing angry bird since 3 days now. But I have no idea how to achieve friendly fire in Angry bird Rio. I have been challenged by my brother that I cannot achieve this in this game. But many of gamers have claimed to achieved it , I don ‘t know how , I tried everything I could , but to my destiny , I had no luck . Hope to get an answer from you .Anything that helps is much appreciated

Re: How to achieve friendly fire in Angry birds Rio?

I have been playing angry birds from past few days and I have been facing a problem that I cannot fire a friendly round, I as well as cannot achieve friendly Fire achievement Hopefully they will fix this soon. And for all those people you are saying that the black and large red and green birds aren’t in the game, they perhaps will be introduced in the next level set. The birds weren't introduced all at previously in the original version, and this version will perhaps be no different.

I have been using different strategy to achieve friendly fire but ,none of the time I was able to achieve it ,Well it might help your out to gain more points and in turn make it easy to achieve friendly fire. My approach is to find a level where you get a blue bird followed by a yellow one. Throw up the blue bird and tear him in three so you have more targets, the yellow bird will help with the aim feature that it has. Hope you a good fortune!

Hey mate, I have been trying to a achieve friendly fire for 3 days and at last I got it, there method is same ,but the way is different a different way to do it is to shoot a yellow bird immediately up, so that it goes into space and then get any other bird ready so that when it comes straight down you can just shoot your other bird at it.I know that is difficult to do but , that’s the only way you could achieve it .Remember to practices few shoots before playing in the saved game directly.

There are many achievement that you could achieve in Angry birds Rio version as Clear all the warehouse levels and score 35 pts 15 pts, Clear all the jungle levels ,Warehousing Skills20 pts, Earn 3 stars in all the warehouse levels Smugglers' Den20 pts , Earn 2,370,000 points in total in warehouse levels Master of the Jungle20 pts, Earn ,3 stars in all the jungle levels Jungle Escape20 pts, Earn 2,580,000 points in total in jungle levels Stellar ore 20 pts Earn 3 stars on all levels crate Hater 10 pts Break 200 crates in total Avian Liberator 10 pts Break 700 bird cages in total Free Bird 10 pts Break 1,200 bird cages in total No Cage Can Hold 10 pts Break 2,000 bird cages in total Marmoset Terror 10 pts Hit 500 marmosets, Tormentor 15 pts Hit 1,500 marmosets Marmoset Terminator 20 pts Hit 2,800 marmosets Flower Power 10 pts Destroy 100 Flowers A Star is Born 10 pts 40 stars earned in total Rising Star 10 pts Earn a total of 100 stars overall Cluster birds 10 pts Blue bird unlocked Fast and Furious 10 pts Yellow bird unlocked Birds of the Feather 10 pts Unlock Blue and Jewel Pineapple Purist 15 pts Collect all pineapples Banana Fanatic 15 pts Collect all bananas Enthusiastic Player 10 pts Played for 30 minutes and many more . you can get the detailed list from the Angry Birds Website.

I haven‘t still achieved friendly fire in Angry bird’s Rio edition, but here is what I got through which I can get some more chances to try out different methods. I immediately got it on my first try with 2 blue birds. Level 2-2. Tossed single up and split it, then intended another one and split it. You have 9 chances. Now this step a can done unlimited time and we could get n number of chances by using this step.

Thanks guys, you all are genius, I thought I was the only one who was playing the game with such impatience but you guys proved me wrong, Well thanks everyone your help did worked for me, I accurately just did it that way for myself. I shot the yellow bird almost straight up and just hit him with a red bird on the way down. The achievement popped up after about 10 seconds. Yippee I just did it