Thread: How to Transfer .lua file from iPhone to iPad

How to Transfer .lua file from iPhone to iPad

I lately tried to move my angry bird’s high scores from my iphone 4 to my iPad 1. In standard angry birds the whole thing works right after the transfer of the .lua file but in ANGRY BIRDS Rio and in ANGRY BIRDS Seasons I am having an problem. When I leave the .lua file and regenerate the application but as soon as the loading icon appears after the ads the game straight away close. The same thing happens every time I commence the application until I remove it and resynchronize my iPad to my Mac and have the clear version installed again. Any guess?

Re: How to Transfer .lua file from iPhone to iPad

You can also handle this without doing any illegal practices either iPad To do so, just tag along the following steps. First attach your iPad with the saved game information you want to your Mac. Second start Phone View (if it isn’t commencing automatically). then choose Apps in Phone View’s Data panel ,and then allocate the Show All Apps option., after that opt for Angry Birds and then select its Documents entry. And at last pull the highscores.lua file to your ipad’s to make a copy. This would help you I guess.

Well after reading your difficulty I came across an attractive article in the internet which said that we can easily sync the devices and transferring the files between them would be very simple. So what you will have to do is shift a copy of the highscores.lua file from the Droid X phone to the Droid. This finicky file you will easily find in the private/var/mobile/Applications/(this will include the angry birds folders)/Documents. These circumstances can only work if your Droid X and the Droid. So I hope this method proves supportive for you. So do act on it and you will be able to get the preferred solution for it.

I did some search on internet and found out that it is impossible to copy files from iphone to ipad. On the other hand I also found out that some user of this phone claim that they have done this before and was quite easy. They wrote that they did this using rooting. There are free applications in market that will permit you to have a back-up of your drive and then move your progress in a new device without rooting.

i came across a lovely app for PC users. the download of Birds` Scores is free. you can back up your progress as well as uploading it to another iOS device. seemed to be the easiest for me.