Thread: Improving Visuals of Dawn of fantasy

Improving Visuals of Dawn of fantasy

The developer of Dawn of Fantasy has told that for the period of the next 3 months they are putting many resources into developing visuals. Opening from adding each and every one most up-to-date visual expertise similar to HDR, Bloom along with normal mapping on the way to upping poly-count on a number of models from 500 toward 5,000. I hope that in recent days we will going to see more things over this game.

Re: Improving Visuals of Dawn of fantasy

Dawn of Fantasy, STR highly original staging of men, elves and orcs, is still announced for release later this year. Things seem to rush into the local Reverie World Studios. It is no less than 44 screenshots unedited developers we offer this morning and, despite the proven classic factions represented, we must recognize that their graphics engine seems most effective: zoom level dizzying level of detail more than correct, fog stunning realism...

So far it all sounds quite promising, but while playing, you soon cumulus clouds on the horizon. The graphical interface and finish the game have a lot to be desired. A few paragraphs ago I mentioned a comparison to the classic Age of Empires, and this was certainly not misplaced. In design and interface makes Dawn of Fantasy us remember this classic game, and immediately sets a strong damper on the festivities. Anno 2011 graphics with such extraction, you just have to dare, indeed ... it is inexcusable, even if your graphics down the agenda.

The intention was to ensure the widest possible audience to target, and the people flock with a slightly older PC with the pitch to get? Or should we rather conclude that Dawn of Fantasy simply falls short in graphic terms? Granted, we base these statements on a beta stage of the game, but I can knot in my gut not quite wished away. It is debatable whether their players will lead, sooner or players will cost. I already put my money on the latter.

Dawn Of Fantasy in concept would be a hidden hit, as it were an underdog. But to this title they will earn at Reverie World Studios and 505 games still have to tinker with the solid finish. There are gamers among us who can look beyond all this; it is still questionable whether the PvP scenarios still unknown enough to keep everyone happy. My fear is that this sleepy hit far too late to wake up and realize that Age of Empires Online is currently master of the genre.

Dawn of Fantasy dictated by the tradition of games like Empire Earth and Rise and Fall, combining the gameplay of these titles with a new graphics engine, original setting and storyline, and all the main features of the RTS on the market today. Where the graphics fail there, follow the sound. Proportionally law also makes the poor quality of the recordings I frown, and the variation in the sound while playing. Some atmosphere while struggling with the poorly designed interface is certainly in place but I still, despite the beautiful weather outside in the cold.

Dawn of Fantasy is a mix of RPG and RTS. The publisher 505 Games has now released via press release new details. The hybrid game has three modes of play: First, there is an extensive single-player campaign. Second, a training mode is available where you have to either take an enemy stronghold or defend their own fortress. The heart can Dawn of Fantasy is the MMO part of the game experience in which you PvP or PvE battles operate, trade, or guild leader. In addition there will be an editor, which allows you to create very own adventure. Players can choose between elves, humans and orcs and determine as a general their way to dominance in Mythador, the game world, of Dawn of Fantasy.