Thread: Release of Fear 3 delayed to june

Release of Fear 3 delayed to june

I have heard that the game is going to be released in the early of June so what do you all think when will it be going to be released do you all have any idea about the same I have read somewhere in the internet so that’s why I asked you all so what do you think about the same what is the exact release date of the game can you all please tell me I am waiting for the solutions so please do address me about the same. I hope you will answer it quickly.

Re: Release of Fear 3 delayed to june

Yes and guess what it is being delayed for the 4th time in a row and guess what it is really upsetting so that’s what I have to say here. As such I am not having the exact release date of the game but I can say that the game will be releasing somewhere in the second week again I cannot predict the release date of the game, so that’s what I have to say here I hope you have got the necessary information about the same. In case you have any other doubt then do let me know about it.

Well it is being predicted there the release date of this game will be anywhere around 21st june 2011 so that’s what I think is the exact release date of the game so that’s my opinion on this topic. Well this time it is being confirmed that the release date iis 21st june, so hope it sticks to that only, so that’s what I have to say here I have given the exact release date of the game so that’s what I think is the answer that you were expecting.

Yes even I have heard that the release date of the game is 21st June 2011 as first it was predicted that the game will be releasing on the early part of 2011 but look how much it has got extended so the developers must take a initiative about the same and they must release the game In the date they have given so that’s what I wanted to say here. I think this much information was necessary for you so in case if you have some cool information on it then do let me know about it as soon as possible.