Thread: Hunted: The Demon's Forge subtitles

Hunted: The Demon's Forge subtitles

A week before I have played the Brink game and I am still playing it. The sad this I found about this game is it does not have any subtitles. Now I am going to buy Hunted: The Demon's Forge very soon. Before spending money on this game I need to know about whether this game has subtitles or not. I Hope that I will get quick replay for this question. If not then I don’t think that I will enjoy this game much.

Re: Hunted: The Demon's Forge subtitles

As far as I know that there are so numerous problems in this game. Loading is terrible. It’s to the end of being unplayable. The combating is lame at finest. Melee is absolute dreadful. Archery is upright for what it is except generally extremely recurring. Graphics look dated still at the uppermost background. It’s not terrible except appears 2 to3 years dated. One of my individual irritations is the subtitles...the timing on top of them is off somewhat and the verdict spacing is weird. The subtitles finish middle verdict and the after that line that shows isn’t a fresh verdict except a carry-over.

I haven’t played the game yet but I do know that are none one of subtitles exist in the game. This is really a frustration for those who want to enjoy the subtitles. Some third party websites says that there no subtitles in the game but some says that they have seen a YouTube video where they have seen that they noticed the subtitles in the game. But in my case I have searched all over the internet but I didn’t get any video yet.

This is true that the video which is showing the subtitle for that game is on the Youtube. Many people have seen that video. But now I think that the video has been removed from Youtube. However if search on the google you can get that video on any third party website if you are lucky. In my opinion there is no necessary for the Subtitle because you will enjoy this game very well because there is lots of action and battle which you don’t want to miss anyway.

I know that the Brink is little poor for many people without subtitles but the Hunted game is completely different from that. I don’t think that you will need subtitles in this. I really like the gameplay of it. MY suggestion is don’t wait, just go for it now. you will notice this thing by yourself. If the game really has subtitles as someone said then you must be very lucky to get this thrilling game.