Thread: Elder Scrolls Best Series Of Game

Elder Scrolls Best Series Of Game

Okay so the thing is i love morrowind its probably one of the best games ever played. the problem was it was before its time. Imagine if bethesda premastered it because seriously even if you get a direct hit with a bow on it you still miss about 80% of the time hard to level up much. help me get them to think about making morrowind the best of the games so far, like oblivion or better yet like skyrim, I mean the graphics and the ability to fast travel and the fact that if you get a direct hit you don't miss. Lets try and get a million yes's on the poll to make Bethesda the bets.

Re: Elder Scrolls Best Series Of Game

In an ideal world where all the improvements, voice dialogue, and conversion kit to current graphics and animations were free, I would love to see an official over hall. I wouldn't like to see a new Morrowind or a remake. C'mon, leave remakes of the same thing to the makers of Call of Duty or Medal of Honour.
    It's an RPG, where things are character skill based, not player skill based. I prefer it for that reason. And at level 10 in anything in Morrowind, you're going to suck. Buy some training, or pick a better class for your gameplay.

While I liked the glass armor at first it took only one comment along the lines of "flaming green clown" to never get that image out of my head when I thought of glass armor. Let's see higher level armor options that look like a warriors armor and not a costume for a medieval dance athon. Oh wayt...this was a one is better thread. I liked the daedroth in Oblivion very much in fact, it's pretty much my favorite summons, because it makes a great meat shield to hide behind. The clann fear in OB was also way cooler looking than its MW counterpart.

Gameplay being rubbish not quite your words, but you get the picture is a matter of opinion. I for one prefer Morrowind's gameplay to Oblivion, because it put more of an emphasis on character skills. Especially when it came to magic. Oblivion's system of I've just ascended 1 level; I can now cast spells that 5 minutes ago were completely beyond my comprehension". I think Morrowind's chance of failure was far better.