Thread: Dual screen output in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Dual screen output in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

As the title suggesting itself what I want to know from the users of this particular forum. Well I am looking to purchase Hunted: The Demon's Forge. i wanted to use the PC version of this particular game. I want to know whether there is support for the dual screen output rather than of the split screen game. Let me know if you are aware of any specific information to get the requirement of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dual screen output in Hunted: The Demon's Forge

I love the idea of the split screen into this particular game Hunted: The Demon's Forge. if there is something like dual screen output then I think it would be a great thing which is going to be implemented by the developer of the game. however there is no official announcement from the developer of the game. I let you know as I come across any useful information from the developer end.

I let you know something which would be useful in this particular situation. Well I let you know that the split screen is available for the PS3 and Xbox 360. If you are looking to play Co-Op with the friend of yours on the computer you need to be online or you should have a LAN cable which would connect both the computer. So I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here is helpful to fix the matter of yours.

Well according to me it is possible to play split screen on the computer. however the thing which you have mentioned over here there is local off line Co-Op is introduced by the developer of the game. the overall experience of mine was really satisfactory. However still I am looking for the improvement from the developer side so that the thing would work satisfactory. I am sure that they would do something really soon.

I looking to have more and more local Co-Op games. It seems to be hassle to play the Portal 2 game on the splitscreen on the computer of mine. I am hoping that there would be some code which is left over by the developer of the game so that there could be splitscreen mode of the game. I am really waiting for the positive action of the developer side and I am hoping that they would take the positive action as early as possible.