Thread: No Plans for Hunted: The Demon's forge DLC

No Plans for Hunted: The Demon's forge DLC

There are no plans on the way to liberate Hunted: The Demon's Forge DLC, in the company of players as a substitute expected to broaden their time during the game at some point in user-generated levels within the Crucible. A part of me is satisfied with this news, since it does not mean paying little by little in the way if the DLC is good or wait a year to complete / GOTY / final edition of a game so I essentially have to pay twice the price (looking at Bioware). The additional part wonders then regarding the preorder packs. It is mostly makes me hope that people can actually share the levels with the demon/assassin boss/level types intended for freshness' sake.

Re: No Plans for Hunted: The Demon's forge DLC

I have mixed feelings about DLC, especially when it comes to planning before and after launch. When done right DLC can plan ahead and hooks and tracks may be left in the game but do not feel you are losing if you do not have the DLC. New Fallout Vegas did so, with the possible exception of mail from others, in my opinion. Moreover Fallout 3 DLC was not pre-planned and integrated into the set without any problem.

Whatever made the important thing is to do well - Morrowind had a few DLC after release did not fit into the main game that all the problems and the hook for the DLC Court was problematic for low-level characters. I know some games have DLC planned from the beginning (and maybe even available in the first place) and in reality player products on it if you do not, and nobody like that. I know some games have DLC planned from the get go and the type of player is hit in the arm for not having them.

I usually do not bother unless you really DLC makes me feel like I'm losing. I do not play multiplayer much, so I do not have to worry about myself map packs / skin unlocked character / character opens playable fighters, etc, tend to have more mixed feelings about the non-free DLC because I see it as the solution sales of games used by larger ones. MMPORPGs highly survive on that promise of something good coming down the line, so be free downloadable content that really hook me.

When it comes to EA you really should not be surprised by this. EA has been doing this for at least the last 3 years at some franchise titles. This is a decision by EA and not the choice or decision of the developers, which normally do not throw that bad. So basically, if you're going to blame someone for this kind of bad things makes sure that you are blaming the right people (EA) and not the people who have no real voice in the matter (Bioware).