Thread: How can I join a tournament without selecting a table in Zynga Poker ?

How can I join a tournament without selecting a table in Zynga Poker ?

My biggest gripe with Zynga Poker is the way you have to join a tournament. You have to find a table that has an open seat (which is hard because the list of seats at a table is always outdated), and then you have to pick an open chair, and then you have to click on the chair, and then you find somebody else has already sat there and you have to start the process all over again. This would resemble the first shootout round. You click the play button and you get to a table. You don't have to choose which table or which seat. It's just click and play.

Re: How can I join a tournament without selecting a table in Zynga Poker ?

If I'm trying to join in a tournament, I don't care what table I'm at or what chair I'm sitting in. All I care about is the buy-in for the tournament. I want a screen that offers me a list of buy-in amounts. I click on an amount, and I either automatically go to a random seat at a random table with that buy-in, or I get a message saying, Sorry, there are no available seats at that buy-in level at this time.

I second this motion. I like to play $100k sit-n-go's, and it seems like there are not enough of these, so if they just had the ability to pick the type of sit-n-go and what buy in level you want, it could just queue you up. It also would be good if they would just add some more sit-n-go's so I don't have to refresh for 10 minutes waiting for one to appear. I hope that you are getting my point here.

The game is that you first have to sort, then find in between all the tables that suits your buy in requirements, then pick a seat, and that is only if the table doesn't fill around or even before you get there. Then you would have to go back to the lobby and start all over again. Only if you insist on your "favorite" seat as if that determines the winner will you insist on doing it your way. Most of us don't care what seat we sit in as we might not be as superstitious.

I hardly can go to the 100k or 50k tables, even with showing empty tables, because time for me to click and reach the table, every seat is taken and game begun, my adsl is not too fast. because of internet lag, I can only reach tables that have various occurrences at time of refresh, so I can choose the last one and with luck have time to seat and play. I agree a button to seat myself to the first available seat in a chosen category would be perfect, like this seems to do for sit n go’s.