Thread: what are the minimum gift chips that can be sent in Zynga poker?

what are the minimum gift chips that can be sent in Zynga poker?

Okay, so you have 20 or more buddies and you can send them $1000 in gift chips; great. So what could cause the melt down by Zynga to stop your buddies from sending you the chips? I share a computer with 3 roommates, we each send each other chips, but today, Zynga put a barrier to accepting the gifts you can only accept a maximum of $2000 in gift chips. While this seems simple to someone with one or two buddies, I have over fifty, many of which I send chips to, and the3y in return send chips back, because, you can’t utilize any of the other gifts in any way you can’t drink the drinks, eat the food or enjoy the artificial entertainment. The chips however, can be used to play poker so they stop their players from collecting them that doesn't sound like a positive customer service ploy but a means through which they will lose members.

Re: what are the minimum gift chips that can be sent in Zynga poker?

I completely agree!! What's with the limit now? It's bad enough this game is rigged for you to lose 9 out of 10 times in order to get you to buy chips. but this limit on free chips is ridiculous!! I'm going to start going to another free poker site. I am really starting to dislike Zing’s tactics. I have over 100 friends that send chips all the time and now i can only except 2000 chips a day get real my Facebook is going to be overwhelmed with extra chips all the time i can’t claim why not just get rid of it all together.

Guess I'll be looking elsewhere to play poker with make believe money. I have never seen such a stupid company in all my life. They do everything they can to discourage people from playing their games. Now there is a limit on gifts. Gifts by the way that enables us to play their game. Really now, You beg us to add poker buddies, Then you take all their info and then you do not give a damn about the player! You set new poker gift limits, can you please tell me what I am going to do with the rest of MY poker gifts! Somebody has their own.

Every day, when I sign into Facebook, I'd look to see if my" Zynga Poker-Buddies had sent me their free $1,000 Buddy Chip Gift. I've always looked forward to collecting the free chips. Today, I was only allowed to collect "one" $1,000 free chips from a Buddy and one other free Buddy chips worth $500. I use to be able to get a total of $13,000 free chips, from 13 Zynga Poker Buddies. You tell us to hurry up and collect our free chips.So, my point here is, I only got $1,500 free chips. So, why wasn't I allowed to receive one other free Buddy chip offer to make up the $2,000 free chip limit? You all have limited us too.

I agree that limiting the numbers of gifts someone can collect is a bad decision. You already limit the number of free gifts someone can send. That's fine. But now, even though someone was able to send me the chip, I can't accept it. That doesn't seem fair to the person that thought enough of me to send them. Please re-think this. I have a number of friends that gift me chips, but starting today, I keep getting error message that I have exceeded my $2000.00 limit for the day. Is this a bug or is this a something new? I need this fixed as I can't accept any chips, I've lost the ones I have accepted and I fear they expire in 3 days

I have no less than a dozen emails from support telling me what was doing wrong - and none of them were accurate. Today I saw the notice. At least they're being honest about it now, and that, IMO is a good thing. It's about time. The poker chip gifts are now totally pointless. I thank all of my friends for sharing them with me, but I'd rather have them play my challenges. Many people did not know they were limited. I didn't until a friend complained about it. They have limited me only 3 /1,000 chips daily for like 3 weeks now. I have been complaining and then I complained about the snotty customer service in trying to get some answer for 2 weeks and found the blog of the owner and said something so the manager of customer support emailed me and wants to get some feedback on and discuss my issues over the phone.