Thread: Zynga poker : New Poker Buddy Ladder

Zynga poker : New Poker Buddy Ladder

Hi friends I have started playing the Zynga poker game and it sounds interesting to me and the thing is that I want the same to grow more and more. I mean I have recently joined and my buddy list is growing more and more now I have heard that there is a buddy ladder in the same but don’t have the clear idea regarding the same. So please let me know what New Buddy Ladder in this game.

Re: Zynga poker : New Poker Buddy Ladder

As to the accuracy of the 'recently played' I've got some as '524 months', which equals 43.66 years since they last played! Gosh, they'll be all wrinkled, old and grumpy, now. You're wasting your time. The very few gifts one can accept makes sending gifts a waste of time - particularly since such a large percentage of them are for 100 chips. Your best way to be a good buddy is to help with challenges and play a few rounds now and then. My ladder has changed today and I have one of those - final definitive proof that Zynga time is a law unto itself.

They just changed it today but I was wondering how do I find out the top rank in the game? I used to be able to see the 1 player with 56B now how do I find out this, the only think I can see now is only my Facebook friends plus buddies ordered by most chips or last play, cant switch to all player anymore. It's just another example of tinkering with things that don't need it instead of fixing things that do.

There were 3 or 4 buddies out of the few I have that I never sent any gifts to because when you click on them it showed they have never played a hand. Now it is showing a couple of them as recently playing today yet it still says they have not played a hand. So I don't know if they are actually playing or not and if I am wasting my time sending them stuff or not. Yes, I see that, I'm just wondering what the point of the 'recently played' list if it's not accurate. Good grief, what am I like - expecting changes to actually have a point.

At first I thought it might be useful having the 'recently played' list so that I can send chip gifts to active players, rather than having my buddy ladder clogged up with Facebook friends who never play, but it still doesn't make sense. So far I can't see 2 people I have played with in the past few days, while some who haven't played for a month are there. I am sure that you are getting my point and also able to get rid of the confusion.