Thread: Is it possible to run the game even if it does not meet minimum requirements?

Is it possible to run the game even if it does not meet minimum requirements?

Hello friend I had a problem occurring in my mind that is, is it possible to run a game even if the CPU speed does not meet the minimum requirements? Realize what the word minimum means, but I think that the game should run in this configuration, just at lower settings. Specially, my computer speed is 2.13 gigahertz and the game I want to run requires 2.2 gigahertz. This is the only requirement that doesn’t meet all but all of the other requirements easily meet which is outside CPU speed. So I'm wondering if the game could still be running or not. Please help me in this. I would be very grateful to him.

Re: Is it possible to run the game even if it does not meet minimum requirements?

While I like to suggest you that yeah it will run in your computer but there would be some problems between the game like overheating and game would get paused or it will get stick in between the play.....but I think so that in this case it’s not a big deal, in this case I think so that it will work but not efficiently.....

Re: Is it possible to run the game even if it does not meet minimum requirements?

Hey dude I would like to recommend you that I think that make sure that you are comparing the speed with the type of core what they are talking about. I like to justify that you can run the game, but although you may need to severely decrease the quality settings, perhaps even modify the settings manually.

From the discussion given below I would like to suggest you that I think that yes you can run a game in this configuration. It will run very slow. Your RAM (Random Access Memory) may help a bit, if you have a decent amount of it, in this case the game won’t run as you expect , it think so that the game won’t run in the way that is supposed to. I hope that you like my suggestion.

I would like to suggest you that I got one question for you: What CPU is you using? Well I think so that it depends on the game you're planning to play. A processor-intensive game such as supreme commander 2 & gta4 would be severely bottle necked by inadequate CPU, but in most cases can be partly overcome by using a top of the line graphics card. In your case, since you're playing Sims 3, I wouldn't worry too much about CPU (as long as you have a modest mid-range CPU) when you're using a decent video card & adequate RAM (2GB or more).

I would like to suggest you that you probably meet the minimum CPU requirements, you likely just misunderstand them. For example if it says "requires a 3 gigahertz Pentium 4 or better", that does not mean it requires a CPU that runs at 3 gigahertz or more. It means it requires a computer with a CPU that is comparable to a 3GHz Pentium 4 or better. For example, a 2.2 gigahertz T4400 is *way* better than a 3 gigahertz Pentium 4, and so meets the requirements.