Thread: L.A Noire: The assessments which you get at the end of the each solved case

L.A Noire: The assessments which you get at the end of the each solved case

i have played L.A Noire from past couple of days. Sometimes i have noticed that there is no damage on the cars then also i am getting 5 Stars in the game. i am unable to find out the working of the star system in the game. i have noticed little square checklist thing very next to the stars into the solved cases of mine. can anyone explain the idea of the solved case assessments? Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: L.A Noire: The assessments which you get at the end of the each solved case

Looking at the sitution which you have mentioned over here i let you something which would be useful to get the thing. If you are looking to get the 5 Stars in the game then you will not have any clue in the game. you should answer each and every questions correctly so that you will be able to get the 5 Stars in the game. this is the only thing which you need to do so that you can get 5 stars while playing the game. if you got answers of the vers small amount of the questions then it would make an effect on the ratting of yours in the game.

i let you know that i don't remember that i have missed any clue or got the one which is made the wrong thing in the game. however i have managed to get the 5 stars for that particular cases. I have not get anything like checklist thing which is next to the stars which you have got in the game. I really wanted to know about the square checklist which is next to the stars. Whether it is a drive or a nut in the game. I think it would be sixth star which you have got in the game.

The thing which you have mentioned that is I have not seen anything like square checklist. I let you know that I have not solved any cases from past couple of days. However I let you know that I will tell you if I come across any specific information to solve the matter of yours. I agree with the things which are mentioned into the previous post that is you will be able to get the 5 stars if you have answered all the questions properly in the game.

Well I am not completely agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. I am not sure but you will be able to get 5 stars in the game even you have given wrong answers of some of the question while solving some of the cases in the game. how it is possible? But I have seen some cases. As far as myself is concerned I am not a kind of best interrogator so I don’t think so I would be able to manage the 5 Stars while asking questions to the criminal in the game.

All these things are dependent on the News paper which you are getting. It is totally dependent whether you have found the news paper whether it is containing any clue in that particular mission in the game. it also show up into the main menu if you check the things into the main menu of the game. Well according to me News paper would be a good option to get the appropriate clues while investigating the thing.

As it is already mentioned that you should have all the clues and the most of the answers of yours should be correct. If you are having the ratio of 14/16 of the correct answer then also you will be eligible to get the 5 Stars while playing the game. also you might need to do specific amount of the damage while playing the game so that you will be able to get 5 Star. Clues and Questions which are correct seems to be contribute to the bulk of the Assessment. You might miss the 5 Star if your damage caused is insufficient.